PDA

View Full Version : Comment on the actual video, not here :) Enjoy! :D

Bonksz
01-03-2012, 09:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_sM2T-5A5I

knexzor
01-04-2012, 06:41 AM
If I had taken the time to watch the video I would still have commented here
Stupid title, atleast leave that stuff in the post next time.

thesignguy
01-04-2012, 07:35 AM
If I had taken the time to watch the video I would still have commented here
Stupid title, atleast leave that stuff in the post next time.

I thought the same thing. I view most my shit on my Iphone, I'm not searching my youtube app just to impress your youtube buds sorry, I was just going to let this thread die like it would in a hurry if there is no comments.

madsser
01-04-2012, 08:13 AM
yeah, title kinda pissed me off....die thread...

Bonksz
01-04-2012, 10:17 AM
If you guys are just going to be assholes over a title just shut up and don't comment, pretty easy.

briden
01-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Commented on youtube

xRiverKing
01-04-2012, 11:55 AM
haha title.... need attention haha

knuck killed it though

mamba12
01-04-2012, 12:25 PM
So you come here, to our website, to post your video. Then get mad when we comment here instead of on your youtube? And we're the assholes?

On topic, i expect more. Was this a teaser or something? Because a 40 second video with weak tricks is weak.

MF JORDAN
01-04-2012, 01:10 PM
yeah, title kinda pissed me off.......

pretty much how i feel

briden
01-04-2012, 02:09 PM
1. comment on youtube
2. get talked down to
3. ?????
4. profit!

http://i.imgur.com/RQCfx.png

SK8ERatWAR
01-04-2012, 02:25 PM
lots and lots of penises

i am a snail
01-04-2012, 02:41 PM
everyone mad in here

thesignguy
01-04-2012, 02:43 PM
"Reply only where I can control what is said because I am a coward"

NotedDerk
01-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Bonksz, if I were you, i'd just apologize for making this, not the video itself, this thread.

Unless you want people upset with you or don't care.
Not that anyone here holds grudges, but it'll look bad for you in the 'long run,' so to speak.

Bonksz
01-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Let them hate, doesn't affect me one bit.

Bonksz
01-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Lol, you actually take the time to print screen that just to put it on here. Smh....

emericaridr11
01-04-2012, 06:46 PM
wow beyond rude......

he aint being an asshole, you guys are buggin about his thread title, i agree with bonksz yall need to fucking chillax for reals

sick promo bonk

Bonksz
01-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Thanks man, finally someone see's its just a title...

briden
01-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Serious question: why did you make the walls look all blurry like that instead of using a white branded pad?

thesignguy
01-04-2012, 07:33 PM
I was half kidding I won't speek for the other boys
Posting a video and having a disclaimer like that is week no matter what way you spin it like it's a title. I have been on forums of all types that would call out that shit.

Bonksz
01-04-2012, 08:52 PM
You're just making the forum look bad when people and yourself go nuts over a title... lol. Then rude comments one after another on the actual video just because of one post....

DaaGooN
01-04-2012, 09:07 PM
I think it could do with what you have in ya profile ;/

About Me:
PSN: Bonkszzz
If your a hater from Skatefluckit, don't comment on my videos because i don't give a shit about what you got to say.

video was cool btw ;)

Bonksz
01-04-2012, 09:11 PM
They deserve that for how they been getting on about a thread title.

Oddity
01-04-2012, 11:02 PM
In my opinion if your video was better then the majority of people probably would've gotten over the title. But with that aside, nice tranny skating. Saw this on LB but didn't comment. And yeah what's going on with the walls? Not hating just wondering.

madsser
01-05-2012, 08:29 AM
They deserve that for how they been getting on about a thread title.

Well if you don't wanna be here, why be here?
Your thought process doesn't make sense to me.

briden
01-05-2012, 09:03 AM
serious question: Why did you make the walls look all blurry like that instead of using a white branded pad?

its a valid question

Bonksz
01-05-2012, 09:17 AM
If it doesn't make sense why continue to argue over it hmm?

and for oddity, i used green screen walls so when people download it they can change it to whatever color so they can be creative when it comes out. I tried to replicate it with white walls but it doesnt work so ill leave the walls the way they are.

Permy
01-05-2012, 01:20 PM
everyone calm down
i'm here
it's ok

Kapnn
01-05-2012, 01:49 PM
..... so yea WINNNNNNNNNNNING

BeatChemist
01-05-2012, 02:49 PM
I commented on youtube: "Kinda boring."

Thread sucks. So does your attitude. Deal.

Bonksz
01-05-2012, 05:42 PM
And you are....? Lol

Skatevid2
01-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Beatchemist is an OG at todays standards, and a good friend of Fluckit...

... I think who are YOU would be the better question..

You been here what..two weeks?
Just another kid with "bonk" in his name set out to make another shitty miniramp video with slomo tailslides and "scenery" shots.

I speak for Fluckit confidently when I say this... Leave. And don't ever come back. Have a nice day.

briden
01-05-2012, 08:28 PM
i used green screen walls so when people download it they can change it to whatever color so they can be creative when it comes out. I tried to replicate it with white walls but it doesnt work so ill leave the walls the way they are.

Protip: they could just as easily change normal walls, except those would also look fine by default.

i am a snail
01-05-2012, 08:48 PM
this entire thread becomes really dumb on both sides of the fight when you realize that this started because he asked for comments on youtube instead of a thread.

like seriously.

CKYdude93
01-05-2012, 09:06 PM
I don't really care about the title of the thread, but a more sufficient approach would have been to give it a normal title, then put in the description that you wanted them to post on YT with a LINK to the video. If you didn't want them to post here then the video shouldn't have been added., but rather a link to the video.

Bonksz
01-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Skatevid2, Does it look like i care who did what in Og, s2 or s3? No. It's a game everyone has fun with and you're flipping over one of my responses? Im not going to be on someones ass because their know as an og or whatever someone might be know as. Lol, i treat everyone the same no matter what shit they have or haven't done. But when you guys go insane of a simple little title... You're just making fools of yourselfs, im still the one laughing at how all of you guys get so offended over nonsense.

Bonksz
01-05-2012, 10:39 PM
At least you said it nicely cky, everyone else flipped their shit. They should of just done what you did. Lol.

Oddity
01-06-2012, 01:20 AM
Well you know what...my side itches that's the only other thing I'm gonna say. Pretty much over this thread entirely.

At least you said it nicely cky, everyone else flipped their shit. They should of just done what you did. Lol.

BeatChemist
01-06-2012, 04:55 AM
You're just making fools of yourselfs, im still the one laughing at how all of you guys get so offended over nonsense.

I don't think anyone is offended man. This place is a pretty small community, and dropping in and posting your video ONLY asking for comments on youtube seems kinda silly... since the whole point of Fluckit is to have threads, with conversations about Skate and it's videos/graphics/parks.

It's 2012! How is is that some people don't know how the internets work yet... lol

Also - thanks Skatevid for calling me an OG... hahaha... but I'm not trying to pull some "hollier-than-thou, I'm a veteran, you're a newjack" type attitude at all. I was just being honest. Video was boring to me. I think the OP's attitude does suck. Just my opinion though.

hebrewsfl
01-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Bonksz is da man, mang. Y'all need to stop treating ppl like randoms tho. Niggas been around for a while. That means EVERYONE.

Bonksz
01-06-2012, 10:28 AM
The only reason i put the title thread as it is because im on youtube more then here and this site always makes my computer go into non responsive. You guys should of asked why did you name the thread that name instead of getting at me with all of this... Most of you guys are talking shit on the videos then disliking them, like for someone to comment and do all that just because of a title is just wack.

thesignguy
01-06-2012, 11:15 AM
If you guys are just going to be assholes over a title just shut up and don't comment, pretty easy.

this is what started it all. nobody was a asshole and your description of why you titled it this way is exactly what we were talking about. Like I said before I have been on every type of forum from website design, cars, skateboarding ect ect if you post a video or a thread and ask for no comments at the place you are posting WHATEVER reason you have is disrespectful. And then to top it off with a piss poor attitude to a mod and a admin would warrant a insta ban. Now you have 2 pages of bs because of your attitude and probably twice as many views as you would of had. And you are the one that brought up the "and you are" so if you cant view the site or you don't want to then please don't post here again

emericaridr11
01-06-2012, 11:59 AM
this is what started it all. nobody was a asshole and your description of why you titled it this way is exactly what we were talking about. Like I said before I have been on every type of forum from website design, cars, skateboarding ect ect if you post a video or a thread and ask for no comments at the place you are posting WHATEVER reason you have is disrespectful. And then to top it off with a piss poor attitude to a mod and a admin would warrant a insta ban. Now you have 2 pages of bs because of your attitude and probably twice as many views as you would of had. And you are the one that brought up the "and you are" so if you cant view the site or you don't want to then please don't post here again

bullshit SG......

the first 3 comments are what started this... bonksz DID NOT start this little fight..... wow

look at the thread again fools

Bonksz
01-06-2012, 12:07 PM

No, i would of been completely fine if they just asked me to not post it like that again but mulitple people got off on me for a title. No matter if your the mod or just a person of the community im not taking shit just because of one title people don't like. If your going to ban me go ahead then... Im not begging you to keep me on here. I'll just continue to make my own videos, without threads of me on here or not. Simple as that.

mamba12
01-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Let's try to be reasonable.

It's not the title. It's the attitude. YOU took the time to find this website, register here, and share your videos here. However, you have never commented on anyone else's videos, and when you ask us to comment on yours on a different site because you can't be bothered to check here, it's kind of insulting.

Hitmanx123
01-06-2012, 12:30 PM
everyone shut the fuck up im the best around here

Hitmanx123
01-06-2012, 12:31 PM
btw vid was k

thesignguy
01-06-2012, 12:40 PM
bullshit SG......

the first 3 comments are what started this... bonksz DID NOT start this little fight..... wow

look at the thread again fools

I'm so sick of explaining shit to you, i'm not here to babysit little fucking babies
I explained why we said what we said
I think Mamba said it best