Ayreon
01-03-2012, 11:28 PM
appears to work now. stoked and i dont even have a working ps3

Sickone
01-03-2012, 11:47 PM
about time

Boxerman08
01-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Fuckin STOKED!!! I played s3 a bit today after so long, tried filming a clip, it worked somehow, and then I look in my "shared videos" and one of them had a view, so I was like wtf?! is the site back up?! haha and it is! good way to start off 2012! lol

i am a snail
01-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Yes

momadaddy
01-04-2012, 12:33 AM
going to buy s3 again on thursday if this is tha case

bohemian
01-04-2012, 12:33 AM
rad

former black box dudes fixed it. took them one day. ea hadnt done squat until black box looked at it. ea sucks too hard for words.

Slamooh
01-04-2012, 01:10 AM
let's upload all those motherfucking clips !!! yeah

BladderBoy
01-04-2012, 01:23 AM
time to punch in fellas

emericaridr11
01-04-2012, 01:35 AM
im still having some wild issues, but it does work kind of

Boris Magee
01-04-2012, 02:29 AM
as long as i can download parks, i'm happy. thank you to absolutely everyone who spoke to ea, posted in forums, emailed, etc. we got there guys <3

SK8ERatWAR
01-04-2012, 06:20 AM
hiphip hooray! I'm so glad!
seriously, thank you to the guys who fixed it!! I love you!

knexzor
01-04-2012, 06:37 AM
So, who done it? Eflix, you got the intel?
I want to know who to thank

Edit: do skate 2 reel work as well?

bengrover
01-04-2012, 07:18 AM
Yeah who do we thank to kep 'em sweet?

Graphics sent to game. YAY.

Cerebus_
01-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Best news all day! All week! All month!

FLUCK YEAH!

Sending most important GC's to game...

Demzilla
01-04-2012, 07:37 AM
god damn it I NEED A XBOX LIVE DONGLE NET CONNECTER THINGY FUCKKKKKKKK

bohemian
01-04-2012, 08:30 AM
knex, some origin meth head dropped a few words in this thread, snyde and assholeish

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/135/7799430.page

Robbydude
01-04-2012, 08:37 AM
i'm still unable to upload clips, though. i guess i should just be a little patient or something

Boxerman08
01-04-2012, 08:48 AM
do skate 2 reel work as well?

Yes!!! Been filming all my saved replays this morning and uploading them lol takes me a couple of tries to upload, but it works lol

agusbmxarg
01-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Skate 2's reel is working aswell.

You can't imagine how big my smile looks at this very moment.

Is there any THANKS EA thread at the official forums or something?

BannerBoy360
01-04-2012, 09:48 AM
this is so sick. gotta love them blackbox dudes. And yes the s2 reels also fully functional. thank god i put off buying the PVR.

emericaridr11
01-04-2012, 09:50 AM
this is so sick. gotta love them blackbox dudes. And yes the s2 reels also fully functional. thank god i put off buying the PVR.
ahaha i was thinking that too..... not like people who just bought expensive capcards wont use it for other fun things, but thats gotta be a tad frustrating

madsser
01-04-2012, 09:53 AM
yay

Skatehead
01-04-2012, 09:56 AM
I love Uggs.

DonVigo
01-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Thank any and all gods that may be involved!

And Saunders, and anyone else who really spearheaded this shit. Lets hope the bubble gum they stuck it together with actually sticks this time!

Braddock420
01-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Wahoo!

Just a note - Don't throw hate towards EA. From the post I read the devs of the game don't even work for Black Box anymore. Phone calls, carrier pigeons and a midget with a limp most likely had to search far and wide to find them.

So... keep your negative comments for the crappy videos we're all about to have to watch. :)

NotedDerk
01-04-2012, 11:15 AM
I got home this morning about an hour ago, saw the thread title and thought 'if this fucker is trolling, oh my god.'
then,
before I opened this, I checked the site, saw my clips, grabbed them as fast as possible.
i'm so stoked!!

Braddock420
01-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Bohemian, regarding your "assholish guy from EA posting" - read the whole thing. Letters combine to make words to make sentences to make sense. He apologized for the wording dude.

Jeez, something gets fixed and all you can do is continue to bitch? C'mon man, just login and play the fluckin' game.

BeatChemist
01-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Anyone else having troubling uploading clips now? I get an error connecting to server when I try to upload a clip. I'mma keep savin' for that cap card... lol

Larmando2
01-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Cool! Made a new account. SUBSCRIBE...solos, and etc. coming soon...

bohemian
01-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Bohemian, regarding your "assholish guy from EA posting" - read the whole thing. Letters combine to make words to make sentences to make sense. He apologized for the wording dude.

Jeez, something gets fixed and all you can do is continue to bitch? C'mon man, just login and play the fluckin' game.

dude did YOU read the full thread on the origin site? dude claims to always be present and still disregarding hundreds of inquieries. and when finally speaking its short, arrogant and assholeish. he hasnt done anything. screw him, screw thanking ea for something working again which never should have not worked. your like religious people only thanking god when good things happen.

fuck ea, fuck origin, fuck thanking them

Antwan
01-05-2012, 01:48 AM
Are you guys grabbing s2 clips off of the site? I can't seem to find a reel on web..

i am a snail
01-05-2012, 05:14 AM
Are you guys grabbing s2 clips off of the site? I can't seem to find a reel on web..

yes we are.

skatereel.ea.com

Braddock420
01-05-2012, 07:41 AM
dude did YOU read the full thread on the origin site? dude claims to always be present and still disregarding hundreds of inquieries. and when finally speaking its short, arrogant and assholeish. he hasnt done anything. screw him, screw thanking ea for something working again which never should have not worked. your like religious people only thanking god when good things happen.

fuck ea, fuck origin, fuck thanking them

Again, why spew hate man? Just play the game.... sheesh. And don't ever fuckin' compare me to religious people. I don't believe in fairy tales. Atheist to the bone.

Slamooh
01-05-2012, 08:32 AM
i don't understand people thanking ea either and you have 420 in your screenname you seem smart :cool:

madsser
01-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Again, why spew hate man? Just play the game.... sheesh. And don't ever fuckin' compare me to religious people. I don't believe in fairy tales. Atheist to the bone.

sigh....

oKwiider
01-05-2012, 01:01 PM
your giving athiest a bad name...
and im hype blackbox fixed it...but of course i cant connect to the reel in game...i just cant seem to win

BeatChemist
01-05-2012, 02:56 PM
your giving athiest a bad name...
and im hype blackbox fixed it...but of course i cant connect to the reel in game...i just cant seem to win

I was having trouble w/ the in-game reel last night... but it's fine now. Typical random EA fuckery.

DonVigo
01-05-2012, 06:12 PM
I was having trouble w/ the in-game reel last night... but it's fine now. Typical random EA fuckery.

Yeah, I keep having sporadic disconnections where it won't connect to any of the online services. Worst came to worst, I reset the game, and it worked just fine.

And I'll thank EA because I'm a grateful person and not just an overly entitled twit. Obviously, they didn't have to do fuck all, but they did, and I'm thankful for that. Being indignant about it just makes you seem like an asshole.

oKwiider
01-05-2012, 08:52 PM

yea got on checked a little later after i posted this and it was working...

Slamooh
01-06-2012, 01:08 AM
i always thank my torturer, he always does great job hitting me in the face and stealing my money

Antwan
01-06-2012, 04:32 AM

No one cusses for fun on here.. they do it to send a message, angrily.
If everyone just played the game and nothing else we wouldn't last long
because this community thrives on footage, connection, expression..
and vice versa.. I have a strong belief that communities like fluckit and likebutter
are the reason we still have skate servers.

BeatChemist
01-06-2012, 05:02 AM
And I'll thank EA because I'm a grateful person and not just an overly entitled twit. Obviously, they didn't have to do fuck all, but they did, and I'm thankful for that. Being indignant about it just makes you seem like an asshole.

Yup. What's wrong with being thankful it's back up? Cuz.... they DID NOT HAVE TO DO SHIT. People talking crazy about suing EA... hahahah riiiiight... EA could just walk away from the whole skate series and they wouldn't lose a dime. It's that insignificant to their business right now.

Everyone expects shit. Nobody owes you anything.

Slamooh
01-06-2012, 05:30 AM
it should not be considered as a favor, it's mandatory especially when they are still selling unusable DLCs with heavy online content...
but hey, we can all have an opinion about it., no big deal.

But please Don, it's not like the good guys say thanks and the bad guys don't...

BeatChemist
01-06-2012, 05:39 AM
I hear you Slamooh. It's not that I don't understand the frustration. What I mean is that, really, EA could just not care. At all. They don't care MUCH. But they care enough to at least fix it. I'm thankful for that.

I think it's incredibly terrible for a company to drop support for a game while still offering DLC for it, but... it's their choice. So I'm happy they did anything.

Doesn't mean I am happy with EA's handling of Skate. in general. Just about the reel being back up.