PDA

View Full Version : Legit skateshops in NYC?

knexzor
01-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Stopping by for a day this saturday and due to currency shit is alot cheaper than in Sweden. So, do you guys know where to get product?
Preferably Manhattan since that's where I'll be staying and I aint got all day before catching the next flight.

a red bicycle
01-07-2012, 06:17 PM
i was there like a month or two ago. theres one right in Times Square but i wouldnt really call it legit. you could get like plan b's or some elements. like i said not really legit. i didnt have time to find the other one but you could easily google maps it. its in Soho and im pretty sure its a 5boro shop, not sure tho.

old-skooler-34
01-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Be sure to check out http://www.nyskatespots.com/ , They have a Shops section but it doesn't seem to be working.

Antwan
01-08-2012, 07:28 AM
I'm not sure about manhattan I know they have bustin boards but I believe it's only longboards
There are a few in brooklyn.. KCDC.. has a mini ramp inside. They are pretty cool too usually let you skate it.

Ohmidineffect
01-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Too late now hahaha but there's homage, Flatbush avenue skates, and KCDC in brooklyn. There's blades, possibly autumn, and rival out in the city.

BannerBoy360
01-08-2012, 10:20 AM
yeah like a red bicycle said there is an element shop i think in times square but you can only get a couple boards, is mainly clothing. so many spots though! kinked rail heaven.