PDA

View Full Version : simple magazine Promo Video

unplannedman
01-11-2012, 02:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wky2i0zTO5Q
Guest Skater, Angel. A promo for a little photo only mag I have going on, if you want pics in it or an edit done, then let me know.

unplannedman
01-11-2012, 07:08 PM
Why does nobody ever comment on the threads I make about my stuff?

Ayreon
01-11-2012, 07:14 PM
I felt a lot of the clips were too far away. and it looks like you use the tripod cam. ALWAYS advanced free cam. U can handle it. Ur adv free filimg is pretty good. the last vid I commented of yours was better. Filming and tricks selection.

at 1:33 at that fountain was a great trick.

unplannedman
01-11-2012, 07:39 PM
I felt a lot of the clips were too far away. and it looks like you use the tripod cam. ALWAYS advanced free cam. U can handle it. Ur adv free filimg is pretty good. the last vid I commented of yours was better. Filming and tricks selection.

at 1:33 at that fountain was a great trick.

Every trick in this vid was only adv free cam with the exception of that back smith popover manny. That was filmed before the reel went out which was before I was told to film without the tripod cam. As for the trick at 1:33 that was Angel, he's a damn good better than me.

Blurr905
01-11-2012, 07:43 PM
Yeah Ayreon said it pretty good. I've seen worse filming wise (see my first video), but your tricks aren't too bad. Like that over crook for example, filming wasn't too bad and it looked buttery. Maybe try filming more stuff like that?

unplannedman
01-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Yeah Ayreon said it pretty good. I've seen worse filming wise (see my first video), but your tricks aren't too bad. Like that over crook for example, filming wasn't too bad and it looked buttery. Maybe try filming more stuff like that?

Aha, the overcrook was also angel, right now would be a good time to mention that I forgot to put in Angel's name for his tricks, so from the backside overcrook, to the varial heel, are angel

Ayreon
01-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Every trick in this vid was only adv free cam with the exception of that back smith popover manny. .

no way dude. there are a few. like the line at 20 seconds. The cam skakes down even when ur character preps his trick. the skater is stuck way to much in the middle to be free cam. there are more than one clips like this.

unplannedman
01-12-2012, 04:54 AM
no way dude. there are a few. like the line at 20 seconds. The cam skakes down even when ur character preps his trick. the skater is stuck way to much in the middle to be free cam. there are more than one clips like this.

actually that was free cam, I just zoomed too much, tripod keeps the skater centered at all time. The camera dropped down, it wouldn't do that if it was tripod.