PDA

View Full Version : real confessions

unplannedman
01-15-2012, 05:49 AM
this was a thread over on SLAP, but I wanted to see what some of the fluckit guys had to say since I'm the only one currently on SLAP.

I'm a brony

SK8ERatWAR
01-15-2012, 06:27 AM
you're a what?

unplannedman
01-15-2012, 08:11 AM
I'm a Brony (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic#Internet_follo wing)

NotedDerk
01-15-2012, 08:38 AM
it's like being an 'og' when it comes to the skate series, at least the ignorant mindset, lol.

agusbmxarg
01-15-2012, 08:54 AM
LOL @ first world countries mindsets.

PoppySquidJr
01-15-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm a Brony (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic#Internet_follo wing)

Do you mean really a brony or just a fan of MLP?
Fans of MLP can still be cool people, *bronies* are a plague upon all that is existent and can take any word you could possibly imagine, "friendship," "happiness," "Oxygen," "sex," whatever, and abuse it to change the subject to nothing except MLP. These people with a mental infection then forget all about their old life, deleting accounts on every website they ever knew, to replace it with a new one, named after their fan pony, and forget that anything existed before MLP. Some bronies can try hide their identities, but alas! You must only look in their forum signatures, their one weakness, to find out the truth behind them. If you see a brony, do not panic. Remain calm, call your nearest psychiatric doctor, and pray to Odin that the evil from their soul and mind my be purged from their body.

SK8ERatWAR
01-15-2012, 11:49 AM
ah ok.. I'm cool with that..

unplannedman
01-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Do you mean really a brony or just a fan of MLP?
Fans of MLP can still be cool people, *bronies* are a plague upon all that is existent and can take any word you could possibly imagine, "friendship," "happiness," "Oxygen," "sex," whatever, and abuse it to change the subject to nothing except MLP. These people with a mental infection then forget all about their old life, deleting accounts on every website they ever knew, to replace it with a new one, named after their fan pony, and forget that anything existed before MLP. Some bronies can try hide their identities, but alas! You must only look in their forum signatures, their one weakness, to find out the truth behind them. If you see a brony, do not panic. Remain calm, call your nearest psychiatric doctor, and pray to Odin that the evil from their soul and mind my be purged from their body.
No, I'm a brony, and for the record, I'm not like that, I separate my fakeskating, awesome, radicalness, from my bronyship. Ask me about anything, the last thing on my mind will probably MLP. Especially since I'm not even on the MLP forums.

(P.S. A Brony is just someone who is a fan of the series that is outside of the targeted demographic)

PoppySquidJr
01-15-2012, 12:49 PM
I was just teasing ya, I wasn't serious, although I have lost many more friends than I should've to them becoming like that.

unplannedman
01-15-2012, 01:06 PM
I was just teasing ya, I wasn't serious, although I have lost many more friends than I should've to them becoming like that.

That must seriously suck

PoppySquidJr
01-15-2012, 01:23 PM
That must seriously suck

It does, but I'm long since over it. Anyway, we should prolly get back on topic :V

unplannedman
01-15-2012, 01:55 PM
It does, but I'm long since over it. Anyway, we should prolly get back on topic :V

yealy probably

BeatChemist
01-15-2012, 06:02 PM
I haven't been on a skateboard in more than 6 months.

Yikes. It's always worse when you hear your confession out loud!

:D

a red bicycle
01-15-2012, 10:29 PM
in preschool i would grab my backpack and run and face the corner of the classroom. i was either doing 2 things. a) Picking my nose or b) stealing the building blocks. i would just put them in my backpack and then hang it back up.

worst part is that i never even played with them when i brought them home.

thesignguy
01-16-2012, 08:47 AM
I have Sidonglobophopia
it is a rare untreatable fear of cotton. Not a joke, I can't get the balls out of a medicine bottle and I only wear white gym sox (hanes with the grey toes and heel)
I cant wear gloves of any kind, I have to have leather interior on my cars, I don't wear fleece. It sucks but it is more of a fear of my fingernails or toenails snagging on threads. Kind of hard even typing about it actually.

PoppySquidJr
01-16-2012, 10:11 AM
I have Sidonglobophopia
it is a rare untreatable fear of cotton. Not a joke, I can't get the balls out of a medicine bottle and I only wear white gym sox (hanes with the grey toes and heel)
I cant wear gloves of any kind, I have to have leather interior on my cars, I don't wear fleece. It sucks but it is more of a fear of my fingernails or toenails snagging on threads. Kind of hard even typing about it actually.

Y'know, I can actually understand that, although I don't have a fear like that

My confession: I don't use soap in the shower. It sounds weird, but through research I discovered your body doesn't need soap to be clean, unless you already use soap. If you train your body to not get used to it, then all you need is running water in the shower, and to just act as you would with soap, just, without it. I still use shampoo, and still wash my hands with soap and water. There's no odor or anything, I don't smell any different then I or anyone else did using soap, and my skin doesn't dry out as easily either :P

BeatChemist
01-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Whao SG!

That's crazy! I can totally understand the way you're describing it too... the nails getting caught. Tough to even think about it eh? Yikes.

Phobias are super interesting.

briden
01-16-2012, 01:30 PM
My confession: I don't use soap in the shower. It sounds weird, but through research I discovered your body doesn't need soap to be clean, unless you already use soap. If you train your body to not get used to it, then all you need is running water in the shower, and to just act as you would with soap, just, without it. I still use shampoo, and still wash my hands with soap and water. There's no odor or anything, I don't smell any different then I or anyone else did using soap, and my skin doesn't dry out as easily either :P

Fun, nerdy fact: Soap doesn't actually clean, in the traditional sense. Soap molecules combine with water molecules, and this allows the water to get into small pores and places that it cannot get to on its own, but the soap isn't what's actually doing the cleaning. So you're really only running a risk of having more oils on your skin than dirt. If you think of a soap molecule as polar, then one end would attach to water, and the other would attach to oil, but without water, the soap is useless.

And I guess my confession is that I'm a nerd.

PoppySquidJr
01-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Fun, nerdy fact: Soap doesn't actually clean, in the traditional sense. Soap molecules combine with water molecules, and this allows the water to get into small pores and places that it cannot get to on its own, but the soap isn't what's actually doing the cleaning. So you're really only running a risk of having more oils on your skin than dirt. If you think of a soap molecule as polar, then one end would attach to water, and the other would attach to oil, but without water, the soap is useless.

And I guess my confession is that I'm a nerd.

Well I don't understand that, then because I used to have a bad acne problem that when away when soap did, so you'd think that oil levels went down too

briden
01-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Well I don't understand that, then because I used to have a bad acne problem that when away when soap did, so you'd think that oil levels went down too

Well acne isn't always caused by the natural body oils that soap removes. The acne you were experiencing my have been caused by the oils in the soap that you were using, or possibly by a reaction that your skin had to the soap.

PoppySquidJr
01-16-2012, 01:59 PM
idk, either way things improved with the change :U
Also saves me money :P

madsser
01-16-2012, 02:12 PM
I have ADHD. Can't be the only one here! :D

unplannedman
01-16-2012, 02:24 PM

Nope, I have it too

madsser
01-16-2012, 02:46 PM
Also. I'm in love with a girl with a girlfriend.....

i am a snail
01-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Also. I'm in love with a girl with a girlfriend.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fh5OeSuOhA&ob=av3e
this song is terrible

1. i am an artist sort of in that i doodle dumb shit but ive never tried taking commissions
2. i am fucking terrified of spiders
3. i like some animu ._.

BeatChemist
01-16-2012, 03:53 PM

Pretty sure I'm just undiagnosed. Also pretty sure I just self medicate.

Roccityroller
01-16-2012, 05:02 PM
iBlade

http://www.slaptap.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/d/s/dsc_2939.jpg

Antwan
01-16-2012, 05:22 PM
My name is Anthony

I have a light version of a skin condition known as eczema if you're weak in the stomach don't look that up
pictures are usually of really bad cases of it
basically your skin is intensely dry, if not to use lotions daily you start to itch, the longer you go without moisturizing the worse it can get.. it's something you are born into

I hate bugs in general anything that crawls, squirms, flys etc.. I tend to kill anything in my living space.

I tried to quit smoking once was actually fairly successful until I went to live with some smokers haha
I quit for a little bit over 3 months have been smoking again for about 2

I get frustrated easily.. I play way too much xbox..
I'm starting to get lazy again.. gotta get out and do something..probably skate.

unplannedman
01-16-2012, 05:35 PM
My name is Anthony

I have a light version of a skin condition known as eczema if you're weak in the stomach don't look that up
pictures are usually of really bad cases of it
basically your skin is intensely dry, if not to use lotions daily you start to itch, the longer you go without moisturizing the worse it can get.. it's something you are born into

I hate bugs in general anything that crawls, squirms, flys etc.. I tend to kill anything in my living space.

I tried to quit smoking once was actually fairly successful until I went to live with some smokers haha
I quit for a little bit over 3 months have been smoking again for about 2

I get frustrated easily.. I play way too much xbox..
I'm starting to get lazy again.. gotta get out and do something..probably skate.

Yeah, I have eczema too, it fucking sucks balls

Seanne1986
01-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Jumping on the bandwagon here.

I don't have a phobia thankfully. Although I despise spiders and heights.

Only real "secret" I have.. which basically ain't a secret cause everyone I know knows it, is that I had testicular cancer back in 2010.
Still doing regular blood tests and and x-rays every year, and I will be officially cured in 2015.

Sounds scary, but I'm both mentally and physically well. I just lack my right nut ;)

i am a snail
01-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Jumping on the bandwagon here.

I don't have a phobia thankfully. Although I despise spiders and heights.

Only real "secret" I have.. which basically ain't a secret cause everyone I know knows it, is that I had testicular cancer back in 2010.
Still doing regular blood tests and and x-rays every year, and I will be officially cured in 2015.

Sounds scary, but I'm both mentally and physically well. I just lack my right nut ;)
as long as one still works.

gotta be shit to go through though. had plenty of family and friends who went/are going through similar shit, my aunt was officially considered cured of lymphoma a year or two ago.

Seanne1986
01-16-2012, 05:52 PM
as long as one still works.

gotta be shit to go through though. had plenty of family and friends who went/are going through similar shit, my aunt was officially considered cured of lymphoma a year or two ago.

Aye was quite of a shocker when I found out during my ultrasound at the doc. I almost laughed at his face when he told me I had a tumour.
Went into surgery the day after which was brilliant, cause no one's wanna wait for a surgery like that.

Thankfully I have a strong mind so I took the whole situation quite well. The surgery the day after helped alot also, because then I didn't have alot of time thinking it through. I had kemo a few month's later for a week, went to a sperm bank just to be on the safe side before that, Only lost my hair on my head (except eye browns) and my dick which felt good because not having any hair at all and look sick.. was the last thing I wanted.

madsser
01-16-2012, 11:54 PM
I'm a nympho....

Jebotek
01-17-2012, 03:23 AM
i always look twice if i have locked the doors and stuff like that, dunno if you can call that a real confession

fallingskyline
01-17-2012, 05:12 AM
jebo, that is just your drug-inflicted paranoia ;)

pawnluvguitarist
01-17-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm 24, still live at home, never had a girlfriend, I have bouts of depression/anxiety and a marijuana/videogame addiction.(although I think it's more of just an addictive personality, I've gone longer without video games and weed than guitar/skating so who knows).

NotedDerk
01-17-2012, 09:57 AM
i always look twice if i have locked the doors and stuff like that, dunno if you can call that a real confession

You have ocd my friend, as do I.
I have to stare at our front lock for around a minute just to make sure that it is locked before I go to bed.

momadaddy
01-17-2012, 10:13 AM
iBlade

http://www.slaptap.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/d/s/dsc_2939.jpg

i acualy own this shirt havok ftw
also i have a collection of cosby sweaters

Skatehead
01-17-2012, 11:11 AM
no job...
no car...
alcoholic...
and i love uggs.

Jebotek
01-17-2012, 11:35 AM
jebo, that is just your drug-inflicted paranoia ;)

hah no, i just came to know that i have ocd (thanks derk)

m.seven
01-17-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm a nympho....
Mads..it's not a confession if EVERYBODY knows it already.

Jebo,I do the same thing every night.
Guess I should make a confession too..all my video games and movies are in alphabetical order.I go nuts if they're out of place.OCD FTW!!

bengrover
01-17-2012, 12:56 PM
I love chicken.
80% of the time I have to poop after eating chicken.

True story.

emericaridr11
01-17-2012, 01:35 PM
haha fun.....

-I have the meanest YellowFever you ever seen
-never had a drivers license (23yrs old, now 27)
-really bad insomnia (not diagnosed), well more nocturnal i guess cause i do sleep eventually
-bad claustrophobia, fucking freak out in tight spaces (plus just bad panic attacks allday)
-HalfMethTeeth, candy and pops plus cig smoke all day, not good
-every girlfriend i had turned out Gay after we broke up

a few

SK8ERatWAR
01-17-2012, 03:01 PM
haha, mads.. everyone knew that..

I guess I'm gonna confess something too..

I'm in love with two women..
one is my girlfriend and another is someone from my class

guess it's normal for my age..

oh yeah, and I'm also extremely lazy.. like you wouldn't believe lazy..

knexzor
01-17-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm succesfully postponing anything that will lead to a bright and prosperous future.
By that I mean I'm a procrastinator of the highest possible level.

... and all the other good stuff: weed, beer, videogames, unhealthy food etc.

Edit: This thread is a sad read, haha.

EternalRewind
01-17-2012, 05:48 PM
My name is Anthony

I have a light version of a skin condition known as eczema

i have that to... But if i wash my face 3 times a day and religiously put lotion on my face 3 times a day then I have zero redness/dry flaking... If I dont take care of it then it flares up in a few days, into a itchy red rash

Also Im a alcoholic pothead like many of you here..

Edit: This thread is a sad read, haha.

yeah, lol

i am a snail
01-17-2012, 07:19 PM
-I have the meanest YellowFever you ever seen

http://files.shroomery.org/files/05-47/313284680-Unknown_Asian_Model.jpg
dude yeah

Ladd279
01-17-2012, 07:48 PM
I confess Nicky whelan is fucking beautiful...
But for real I don't have OCD or any type of disease. I'm shy when I first meet someone or someone new around but not to anyone I know well. I have terrible eyes, have had 4 surgeys from kin to 2nd grade. I buy alot of other games when they come out but always get stuck playing s3

agusbmxarg
01-17-2012, 09:18 PM
all my video games and movies are in alphabetical order.I go nuts if they're out of place.OCD FTW!!

Indeed!

I have the same thing as you do, plus every film, pictures album, music album and games included, MUST have in it's name the date of realease/creation between [ __ ]

andreas
01-17-2012, 09:54 PM
I never kissed a girl and I'm 17.

i am a snail
01-17-2012, 10:43 PM
http://files.shroomery.org/files/05-47/313284680-Unknown_Asian_Model.jpg
dude yeah

okay there was a picture of a hot asian chick here what is with this sopa shit

fallingskyline
01-18-2012, 12:05 AM
I have a addictive personality when it comes to smoking, videogames and sex.
i'm very successful with procrastinating everything, that could have an positive outcome for me.
i'm in love with my girlfriend...

yes, i'm a hopeless case

Hitmanx123
01-18-2012, 03:34 AM
i lover her and she wont love back..... :/

illmaticAK47
01-18-2012, 04:46 AM
I am a daywalker.

NotedDerk
01-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Are you telling me...

that the man i've admired most from their fake skate abilities is a...GOD DAMN DAY WALKER!?!

I'm done dude.

i am a snail
01-30-2012, 07:34 PM
^^^^^^^ related to above
i am a irl ginger

fallingskyline
01-31-2012, 04:05 AM
i am a irl ginger

me, too...

m.seven
01-31-2012, 12:44 PM
i am a irl ginger

Me three!!

i am a snail
01-31-2012, 01:48 PM
http://www.mojodojo.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/ginger-baby.jpg

MF JORDAN
01-31-2012, 01:53 PM
I have to use gloves to wash dishes.
I can't handle wet food.

m.seven
01-31-2012, 04:30 PM
http://www.mojodojo.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/ginger-baby.jpg
Looks like Conan O'Brien's baby pic..loook at that fucking hair!

Cacty
01-31-2012, 04:33 PM
well I feel obligated to share.

-I have very severe trust issues. whenever someone tells me something in terms of a fact, or something that happened in their day I can never not doubt them.

-I tend to over think and complicate things.

-My sister was diagnosed 4 years ago with epilepsy, and nothing cures them. Medicine, acupuncture, etc. Nothing seems to help. She going to try a diet soon that hopefully will have some effect on her epilepsy.

and on a side note. this is a great forum post, filled with real perspectives and answers.

-trailmix

i am a snail
01-31-2012, 07:54 PM
Looks like Conan O'Brien's baby pic..loook at that fucking hair!
truly majestic

Granka
02-01-2012, 12:37 AM
21 years old, never kissed a girl. Which means super-virgin, shit sucks. I'm really un-confident about myself because I have a minor weight-problem and because I'm so unexperienced.

Unemployed for 1 and a half year because I'm too lazy to get a job.

I overthink things way too much. Example: I go to drink with some chick, I overthink it and make up scenarios and then get nervous over those scenarios.

I believe I self consciously use movies, tv-shows, vlogs and videogames to try to ignore those things above.
But don't get it twisted, I love movies, tv-shows, vlogs and videogames. I just "use" them way too much.

I push mongo...

Hitmanx123
02-01-2012, 05:00 AM
I have to use gloves to wash dishes.
I can't handle wet food.

right?!!? that shits gross son!

BeatChemist
02-01-2012, 12:22 PM
21 years old, never kissed a girl. Which means super-virgin, shit sucks. I'm really un-confident about myself because I have a minor weight-problem and because I'm so unexperienced.

I overthink things way too much. Example: I go to drink with some chick, I overthink it and make up scenarios and then get nervous over those scenarios.

I believe I self consciously use movies, tv-shows, vlogs and videogames to try to ignore those things above.
But don't get it twisted, I love movies, tv-shows, vlogs and videogames. I just "use" them way too much.

I push mongo...

The fact that you recognize that you "use" things to distract you from the things you don't like to face - that is something that some people NEVER learn about themselves.

I'm not going to get all "inspirational advice over the internets" on you... but just don't be afraid to fail. At whatever you're about to do - ask a girl out, drink w/ her, kiss her, etc. A lot of people deal with anxiety like you, and it doesn't have to be something that controls your life. The more you try to overcome those fears of failure/rejection/etc and succeed, the easier it gets.

This is coming from a guy who used to be really really anxious in my teen years. I am still an anxious person, but I have learned to deal with a lot of it. I still avoid life with weed and video games though. So I don't have all the answers. Just don't let the feelings of "ooh... I'm an anxious, nervous, overthinker... how am I ever gonna (insert cool thing here)" keep you down. Fight through that shit.

briden
02-01-2012, 01:36 PM

I push mongo...

Trust me, mongo's keeping you from getting laid more than any weight problem. I'm a big dude and I've been getting laid regularly for years; I know that sounds boastful and douchey, but I promise you that girls don't care about weight 1/100th as much as guys do.

Demzilla
02-01-2012, 02:41 PM
i have a fucking serious case of eczema.
my right hand palm has been a fucking bloody dry crackling mess for years..
had it on my arms for a while..gone now..
had it on my feet for a while..gone now..
in 2002 i found out that its too serious of a case to ever really be fixed.
doc has given me some of the strongest shit out and by the third or fourth day it does nothing.
i can put on lotion without rubbing it in and it will all be gone in multiple hours.
my hands look like a 90 year old mans.
it sucks.
ive wasted well over 20 thou just to find out its something i should learn to live with.

anxiety..
when i was little buses and malls were the shit.
over time ive come accustom to accounting for who i know and dont where ever i am.
if im out numbered i get nervous and irrational.
ive avoided many parties because of this...
i do not go to malls and i refuse to ride the bus even when its free...
yesterday for meat week we had a good number of folks come out.
i knew 5..there were like 30 of us...
i smoked a cig while my food was getting made.
sat alone and ate without saying a word.
left to smoke a cig after without saying anything..
not even to my own brother and other friends ive known for multiple years.

i have two lazy eyes.
which has caused vision issues.
neither is a serious problem but without glasses i have no control over where my eyes are pointed.

shit i live with...
shit i love...
shit that makes me, me...

Clayfighter
02-01-2012, 03:26 PM
i have very serious depression which make certain aspects of my life very awkward. i cant stay in a relationship because of it and have problems dealing with other people because of it. i believe its the worst thing in my life, and i cant get help for it because i feel i dont deserve to be sad about life, in comparison to the horrible things in the world.

i have major trust issues with women because of how i was treated by girls growing up and i have a hard time telling whether a woman likes me because of it.

my father is a drug addict and the last time i saw him was for 10 mins last year on thanksgiving. before then i hadnt seen him in 7 years.

i have panic attacks.

BeatChemist
02-01-2012, 03:47 PM
i have very serious depression which make certain aspects of my life very awkward. i cant stay in a relationship because of it and have problems dealing with other people because of it. i believe its the worst thing in my life, and i cant get help for it because i feel i dont deserve to be sad about life, in comparison to the horrible things in the world.

This is me.

PoppySquidJr
02-01-2012, 03:58 PM

i have major trust issues with women because of how i was treated by girls growing up and i have a hard time telling whether a woman likes me because of it.

my father is a drug addict and the last time i saw him was for 10 mins last year on thanksgiving. before then i hadnt seen him in 7 years.

i have panic attacks.

I have panic attacks on rare occasions, personally, they had been much more frequent in the past, but it's improving over time.

I have an anxiety problem with social interaction and being under any pressure. I am extremely shy around anyone I don't know, even if all my closest friends are also with me. I often times come off as rude or snobbish because of my unwillingness to talk to others, and thus am slow to grow closer to others in relationships. I'm relatively athletic in nature, and do great in practice and playing with friends, but whenever I play organized sports I do terrible in actual games due to anxiety, and thus end up quitting almost every sport I play.

I also have a terrible lack of motivation in most anything I do. I've dropped more projects than several people have started, and even then I find it hard to care about most things that I do. This worries me for the future, as I honestly hope that I don't lose interest in my studies when I go to college next year, because then I'd be clueless on a career path.

I have a minor depression, however I feel I don't have any right to be sad about my life, similarly to clayfighter, and that makes it worse whenever I think about it.

i am a snail
02-01-2012, 04:07 PM
...because i feel i dont deserve to be sad about life, in comparison to the horrible things in the world.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/393/i-know-that-feel.jpg
i hate this feeling a lot. i don't have any sorts of serious depression but my mind wanders here whenever i'm feeling down and it makes me feel even more like shit :\

this is a great thread

Permy
02-01-2012, 08:06 PM
i'm a.. faggot?

i luv da poosy

but for real i got mad anxiety
peace

hebrewsfl
02-03-2012, 09:37 PM
I have headaches like 12 hours a day
Sometimes I stand around in my house and act out conversations (quietly)
I hate to make noises so much that when I'm inside any house/building I walk so light that I can't hear my own footsteps. Ppl say that im scary because of that...it sucks. Whenever I get ashy it gets hard for me to breathe. And I can't pull myself to eat or do any housework in a space that someone is close enough to hear cuz I think I'm disturbing them.

Oh...and I can't seem to be able to let one off when I'm fucking...so I have sex for up to 4 hours then quit. Then I just jerk one out and jizz all over the chick while she's sleep

illmaticAK47
02-03-2012, 10:03 PM
i just jerk one out and jizz all over the chick while she's sleep

superman dat hoe!

unplannedman
02-03-2012, 11:59 PM
superman dat hoe!that

bengrover
02-04-2012, 03:28 AM
Somedays i have this thing. Dont know if its like OCD or what but its only occasionally not all the time.

I have to mirror my movements. Like say i itch my right eye. I then have to itch my left eye or it feels odd. Its especially with rubbing my fingers i find.

Wierd.

Clayfighter
02-04-2012, 08:24 AM
i have conversations with myself as well
i also find porn very boring
i dont like dark rooms with mirrors
halloween haunted houses genuinely scare me stemming from a experience i had when i was 5
cant watch the exorcist again as i sometimes have hallucinations of linda blaire from the film. and its only linda blaire, i can see anyone else in the makeup and be fine but she truly bothers me through out the day and night
i lack sympathy sometimes even with friends and family

EternalRewind
02-04-2012, 09:12 PM
I have to mirror my movements. Like say i itch my right eye. I then have to itch my left eye or it feels odd. Its especially with rubbing my fingers i find.

Sound like u have Tourette syndrome.. do you do some of the things these kids do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPmpIY7XJVE

i have a fucking serious case of eczema.

Have you ever tried putting lotion on every hour religiously? maybe it would fix u up.. If you dont allow eczema to dry out then your skin shouldn't get to messed up...dont be lazy about it.. try doing this for a month and see what happens

bengrover
02-05-2012, 04:29 AM
Sound like u have Tourette syndrome.. do you do some of the things these kids do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPmpIY7XJVE

No, not at all.

thesignguy
02-05-2012, 07:05 AM
I think I brushed on this before. But when I was 12 I had a growth problem. From 12-17 I didn't grow, not even a mm. I had to go to our big fancy children's hospital every couple months. They measured EVERYTHING, I was one visit away from getting growth hormones when right before my senior year I started growing. I was 95lbs and about 5' tall almost all throughout highschool. I def got the shitty end of a lot of beatings. But I was always tight with people that were big enough and popular enough to have my back. On several occasions I had a bully pinned to the ground by football player types and I could do with them as I wish. Not that I would change any of it because it shaped me into who I am. But there was many times someone I thought was my friend would join in on giving me a pretty shitty time. Then when I'd be alone with them they would be my friend. That's prob the main reason I started skating. All my skater friends never judged. Anyway this pic was around my freshman year. You can see my dellima.

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr209/thesignguy/a108bc7a.jpg

Clay is a rad guy on and off the field