PDA

View Full Version : enjoyed cheese and crackers?

fallingskyline
01-18-2012, 12:17 AM
this is BETTER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5XspBjc1Fk

DonVigo
01-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Good, yes.

Better than Cheese and Crackers, no.

Still good, though.

pawnluvguitarist
01-18-2012, 11:37 AM
Very enjoyable, but for me I don't really see anything competing with cheese and crackers. What Song and Haslam came up with was magical

thesignguy
01-18-2012, 11:58 AM
I agree, I saw this yesterday on fb from someone I think. It is AWESOME but its not the creative brilliance that cheese and crackers was. It seems more street skating on 2 quarters that just so happen to be facing each other if that makes any sense. Not a lot of lip tricks and doesn't really have a ramp type feel to it.

fallingskyline
01-18-2012, 12:14 PM
...What Song and Haslam came up with was magical

if nollie 180 to tail bsflip out isn't magical, than what is?
but i agree to signguy with the streetskating point, it is pure streetskating two quarters, but that's what makes it so special.

pawnluvguitarist
01-18-2012, 01:07 PM
if nollie 180 to tail bsflip out isn't magical, than what is?

What made Cheese and Crackers so special for me was the total package. The combination of the filming, the edit, the vibe of it all, just a real feel good vid. You could see how much fun they were having in such a creative environment, anything goes kinda skating, no rules or limits, just doing whatever they could come up with. I found it refreshing and very inspiring.
The skating had everything covered, from liptrick tech, lines, doubles and crazy creative setups and skating in general throughout. For me its a Skateboarding video thats up there with all the greats as one of the best videos of all time.

knexzor
01-18-2012, 01:54 PM
I fucking love mini ramp videos from crazy good skaters!
Daewon, Bachinsky and that australian guy on Think I always forget the name of. Atleast I think he's australian. Hehe

bohemian
01-18-2012, 02:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPYUvXLslf8&sns=em

DonVigo
01-18-2012, 03:46 PM
What made Cheese and Crackers so special for me was the total package. The combination of the filming, the edit, the vibe of it all, just a real feel good vid. You could see how much fun they were having in such a creative environment, anything goes kinda skating, no rules or limits, just doing whatever they could come up with. I found it refreshing and very inspiring.
The skating had everything covered, from liptrick tech, lines, doubles and crazy creative setups and skating in general throughout. For me its a Skateboarding video thats up there with all the greats as one of the best videos of all time.

This.

Mini-ramp skating has always been my favorite kind, and this video has allowed me to explain why nonverbally to my mom, my girlfriend, and a lot of other people I know who don't skate. It managed to showcase every minutia of why I love mini-ramps.

fallingskyline
01-19-2012, 12:19 AM
one love for eflix, plan b questionable miniramp song <3 <3 <3 btw, mute the bachinski-video and turn on eflix' song, that makes it even more awesome ;)

r0ke
01-19-2012, 06:18 AM
this was good.

C&C was legendary.

saunders420
01-19-2012, 07:13 AM
iunno about better than. but Bachinsky sure does know how to skate a mini ramp.

heshfield
01-19-2012, 11:55 AM
It seems more street skating on 2 quarters that just so happen to be facing each other if that makes any sense.

Bachinsky grew up skating 2 concrete quarters that faced each other to form a sort of impromptu mini..kinked as hell too--so it makes sense that his mini-ramp skating would come across like that.

Cheese n' Crackers was more about props and fun new lines; this is more about tech and style--not comparable imo.

madsser
01-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Enjoyed cheese and crackers?
Watch this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fKuGubchvf4#!

Ladd279
01-19-2012, 01:40 PM
its like saying who is the better rock n roll band the beatles or the stones, cant be done. still crazy ass shit though!

pawnluvguitarist
01-19-2012, 03:35 PM
its like saying who is the better rock n roll band the beatles or the stones, cant be done

Naw, that's easy, the correct answer is Pink Floyd ;)

mamba12
01-19-2012, 03:45 PM
nope, led zeppelin ;)

thesignguy
01-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Skinard

Ladd279
01-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Haha funny that u guys all picked different styles of rock. The rolling stones influenced out the ass and was first but still all great rock bands if u going by favs I say gnr lol

DonVigo
01-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Haha funny that u guys all picked different styles of rock. The rolling stones influenced out the ass and was first but still all great rock bands if u going by favs I say gnr lol

Axl Rose is a used tampon with a microphone.

Neil Fuckin' Young.

replicant
01-21-2012, 07:43 AM
That was a very awesome watch, but to me it's nowhere near as good as Cheese & Crackers.
Also, the correct answer would be: Robert Johnson

daywezzo
01-21-2012, 08:59 AM
imo cheese and crackers would get my vote before the intro credits are over

ps. strummer live, better than anything else iv seen. being only 22, i owe my dad.

old-skooler-34
01-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Cheese & Crackers set the bar wayyyy to high! It's actually unfair haha! The vid falling posted is SICK no doubt though..

Antwan
01-22-2012, 12:04 AM
Well there's a nice variety here Guys pretty sick in the mini
but cheese and crackers was it's own video
Use of Obstacles no one has touched and still hasn't as far as I know.

Duundermifflin
01-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Mozza and wheat thins.