PDA

View Full Version : Antwan's S3 Tutorials

Antwan
01-21-2012, 03:44 PM
I've been wanting to do this for a while now..
I'd appreciate some feedback.. I'd like to start doing commentary over videos soon.
I would say Call of Duty, Skate possibly Battlefield 3 and Assassins Creed Revelations.

But for now I was thinking of doing a few tutorials to get a feel for my voice and editing things together.. so nothing amazing here but gets the point across I think?

Let me know what you think.. and if you would like me to continue with these I will..
Eventually I'll start taking requests but for now I figured I would cover the tricks people ask me most about.. also if people get interested in this I'll do more visually with the videos.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RImA2vJu6Q
don't know how to embed the video or I would

PoppySquidJr
01-21-2012, 03:58 PM
I can dig it, but it doesn't feel much like a tutorial, moreso a summary of the way the trick works. A tutorial would probably be more step-by-step in essence, if you get what I mean.

BeatChemist
01-21-2012, 08:14 PM
More than one angle/clip/location would be better. To show how it can be done on different obstacles.

I also think that a bit more of a step-by-step approach to explaining the trick would be more helpful.

Antwan
01-22-2012, 12:00 AM
Well I would say it's pretty straight forward assuming you know how to darkcatch
but I guess you guys are right.. Ok so confirmed
need a capture card to get this all going.. I'll probably make a new channel once I start these.
Updated version of this eventually.
Stay Tuned, Thanks for lookin.

jerr bear
01-22-2012, 03:07 AM
How is this a tutorial? :P

bengrover
01-22-2012, 04:31 AM
How is this a tutorial? :P

this.

Cacty
01-27-2012, 08:06 PM
awesome tutorial, definitely going to try this the next time i get on skate. Keep up the good work