PDA

View Full Version : Eastborough Tour

PoppySquidJr
01-21-2012, 10:19 PM
After playing Ohmidineffect's CAP series for "EastBorough" for so long, I figured it was time I gave his parks the closest thing I can get to a tribute they deserve. I did a "tour" of some of my favorites of his CAPs. This is my first serious solo, being 7 minutes long with over 80 clips. Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APzST2dFRXA&context=C3a10d1cADOEgsToPDskIpx1C_0gsHla_MASsOJlSp

Ohmidineffect
01-21-2012, 10:53 PM
This is pretty dope bro! I especially loved the skating in The Clinic, iNHQ The Boonies and Van Buren, you hit everything in some sick ways I'd have never thought of. The only thing i'm not to fond of is the music selection but that's a personal thing hahah overall I liked it and I'm honored you took the time and energy to put it together! Good shit bro!

PoppySquidJr
01-21-2012, 10:57 PM
This is pretty dope bro! I especially loved the skating in The Clinic, iNHQ The Boonies and Van Buren, you hit everything in some sick ways I'd have never thought of. The only thing i'm not to fond of is the music selection but that's a personal thing hahah overall I liked it and I'm honored you took the time and energy to put it together! Good shit bro!

Thanks man, glad you liked it :D
Sorry you didn't care for the music, but I <3 Stone Temple Pilots

EDIT: Hell, I still have the project file so if you want I could even change the music and re-upload, really :P

PoppySquidJr
01-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Bump because this'd be my 3rd video in a row to get next to no reception otherwise :(

Ladd279
01-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Nice skating man but the song didn't really fit for me.. Artist: STP?

PoppySquidJr
01-22-2012, 09:37 AM
yea, it's STP. And I can't make anything fit, I have to use Movie Maker for this shit, because my garbage computer can't even run Vegas. Also, my style is too sporadic to where one song will fit, and I can't even do multiple songs because if I tried to add ONE MORE THING to that project file Movie Maker crashed hard. :/

briden
01-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Agree on the music, not that it's necessarily a bad song, but I don't feel like it worked well with the skating/editing, save for just a few spots. It felt more like background music to me.

On the other hand, skating and filming were seriously good. 3:05 to 3:25 was nonstop goodness, the back 5-0 especially stood out. I was surprised at how good EFC looks on film. No offense to ohmid, I tried filming there before and was so unhappy with what I got, but this made me reconsider. In the end, you know a part is good if you happily sit through 7+ minutes of a song you don't particularly like.

PoppySquidJr
01-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Thanks man, I appreciate it. If anyone has an idea of a song that'd sound good with it, let me know I'd happily change and re-upload for you. :P

old-skooler-34
01-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Good job Term. Skating was good, love seeing CAP vids and especially when they're good CAP's (parks looked good ohmid!)

andreas
01-22-2012, 11:49 AM
bangin brotha. +1

I sever heads
01-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Wow man this was fuckin sick! Love these parks, suprised you dont see more shit filmed at them. Music didnt riun anything even if personally not my style. Tricks were on point too! All around really nice watch, ill look out for ya

momadaddy
01-22-2012, 03:22 PM
thumbs up. a lot of good tricks in there

PoppySquidJr
01-22-2012, 04:20 PM
thanks guys, loving the feedback :)