PDA

View Full Version : Noob Attack on EA

amp93
01-27-2009, 11:55 AM
So I tell a few noobs to fuck off on the EA forums because of this.... I made a thread asking a legit question about my persona and the unanswered thread gets buried 2 pages deep in about 10 minutes by about 50 different threads either saying "can u spell girl" or "how do u ollie?"... predictable huh? So some dude with like 2 posts comes out real offended and says this (apparently he was trying to ban me and it wasnt working)

"I've tried putting an alert on Mr Negitive( EA iD - ampskate) up there but it keeps saying error sending msg!

If someone else could get 1 through you would be doing everyone a fav, theres no place in ANY forums for talk like that. Or you could copy & paste what i was gonna say, either way works -

I'M GETTING BAD VIBES OFF THIS DUDE, ESP WHEN THE DUDE THAT PUT THE THREAD UP HAS BEEN A HUGE HELP I ASSUME TO A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE'NT BEEN ABLE TO ENJOY MORE OF THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS GIRL SCENARIO. JUST BECAUSE THIS GUY THINKS HE'S A SKATE ROCKSTAR DOSNT MEAN ITS APPROPRIATE FOR HIM TO BE SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT ME THINKS...........

Lets hope EA are able to take this as far as getting him of EA nation for a few days to reflect on what he's done, hehe!

Peace & luv,

sPARow :)"

So now im banned for 72 hours because of a "noob attack." I guess he managed to get a lot of them to complain

p.s- I love how he puts the example complaint message for people to send in all caps, as if i killed his family... jeez

Roccityroller
01-27-2009, 12:49 PM
So is it not normally like that? I never was a fan of EA forums for any games so i never bothered going there until skate.this couldn't keep up with me at work...:o

Seems like everyone just bitches left and right over there and there's 34793470933849034809 threads on th same topic.

EmmitBrown
01-27-2009, 12:52 PM
that's only right now...it wasn't like that a few weeks ago. :(

jest118
01-27-2009, 02:06 PM
You guys have a pretty short memory because the EA Forums have never been any good. Code and design wise that forum is a nightmare and because it shares a server with every other EA game it gets hammered when titles like Madden or Fight Night release.

The community itself was REALLY bad right after OG SKATE released. It eventually got a little more bearable after time went on but it's never been a "good" forum. I've stuck with fluckit for that exact reason. I was never around skatethis enough to even be acknowledged and the EA Forum was like smashing your head in a wall repeatedly.

djadam12
01-27-2009, 02:45 PM
thats funny... i wanna get banned too. :P

seamonkeymadnss
01-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Thank god someone told me about this place. Over there you either get launched into page 13 within 3 minutes or get thread jacked. At least you can ask a question here

Anjo606
01-27-2009, 04:18 PM
shit what a lil bitch. Its like a boy in class who asks pointless questions and you say plz shut up and be quiet then he gets all fussy and bitchy and wants him to be expelled for tellin him to shut up

Nelson
01-27-2009, 05:34 PM
I think I'm perma banned, I've been banned a whole lot haha.

The Revolutionist
01-27-2009, 07:46 PM
ea forums are fucking shite. they need shut down asap. and all the noobs exterminated.

K05T0N
01-27-2009, 08:39 PM
yeah its nuts when the game first came out i was trying to help some people on the girl challenge but apparently no one actually reads the replies to their threads cuz the kid made a new one like two days later

ipwnskatedemo
01-28-2009, 05:34 AM
yeah its nuts when the game first came out i was trying to help some people on the girl challenge but apparently no one actually reads the replies to their threads cuz the kid made a new one like two days later
Yeah, couple days after release I made a guide to help on the Jake Brown Thrasher challenge and the backboard one, bumped it up three times and let it die after the dumbasses made the same topics over and over again.

I'mFatSoIBleedGravyEw
02-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Geez what a dick.

ChvyVele
02-02-2009, 06:08 PM
The forums used to be chill, but after OG Skate and Skate 2 there's a time period of noobs flooding the forum. Once they beat the game, they leave. You get some cool people out of that, and then the cycle starts again when another game gets released.

ERIKDOTCOM
02-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Well, when OG Skate came out it got hectic, then kinda calmed down.:o

When Skate2 came out it got crazy again, I'm just waiting for this game to get a little old so all the people who play it just to beat it will leave.

ChamillionLive
02-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Yea...it's getting real ridiculous with the Spell Girl/HOM Glitch/Big Black/this game sucks topics.

ERIKDOTCOM
02-13-2009, 04:58 PM
When I got on this morning, every thread on the first page of the Daily Grind was about "this game sucks."