PDA

View Full Version : Hey. I'm new. I need Help. [Xbox360]

Stankiee
01-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Is anyone else having problems on skate 2 as far as uploading clips and getting graphics is concerned? I can't even see community clips in game. For some odd reason it can't retrieve my own skate profile in game. I don't know what it is. I'ts annoying. I find it funny how i can buy their dlc, but when i want to upload it, i can't.

Is there a certain time i should upload or what? is my Profile broken? Is it cause I'm black?

Ladd279
01-25-2012, 02:46 PM
Just u dude just keep tryin. Mine works but I'm white ;)

NotedDerk
01-25-2012, 03:12 PM
There is a method that can fix your reel, but it is a hassle so it's understandable if you don't want to deal with it.

Sometimes it'll work just when you start it up, others you have to do this and repeat the process sometimes ten times.

1. Go to the skate.reel menu when you push back(blue menu) then sign out from your profile when that window is open.
2. go back in game and it will say you need to go back to the start menu, sign back in when it tells you to.
3. check skate.reel again and if it's still all 'X's then you'll need to try again, you'll usually know when it's working when the thumbnails load.

Stankiee
01-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Much thanks to everyone who replied. Derk, Trying your method right now.

Stankiee
01-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Derk does this work for graphics too? I can see the thumbnails now. Thanks a TON