PDA

View Full Version : Ray Maldonado

Boxerman08
01-26-2012, 07:39 PM
Just thought I'd share it here; in case anyone on fluckit doesn't know, Sk8rat is holding an editing contest, and that's what my edit is for. Take a look and let me know what you guys think! Defs one of my best edits so far, imo. Worked really hard on this one, and learned a lot of new shit on Final Cut haha Anyways, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ15B6SHONM

SK8ERatWAR
01-27-2012, 07:12 AM
this is such a good edit. so much fun, I love the song, the clips were put together perfectly, you actually put the ender worthy trick as the ender, which a lot of people don't. and I just can't get my mind of that fucking smith bs heel out, damn.. he's such a beast

Ladd279
01-27-2012, 07:49 AM
This was beast dude, like how u added some tmnt since last contest all about it :)

Boxerman08
01-27-2012, 08:34 AM
this is such a good edit. so much fun, I love the song, the clips were put together perfectly, you actually put the ender worthy trick as the ender, which a lot of people don't. and I just can't get my mind of that fucking smith bs heel out, damn.. he's such a beast

thanks a lot man! and yeah, for the ender, I just put in the clip where I thought was the sickest, and I loved how Shane gave us this close-up of the trick and the trick itself as well. Ray is indeed a beast though haha loved making that edit!

This was beast dude, like how u added some tmnt since last contest all about it :)

hahaha yeah, I figured that since the SK8rat dudes like TMNT so much, I figured I could incorporate that into my edit, so it could maybe increase my chances of winning (but I doubt it), but thanks man! :cool:

r0ke
01-27-2012, 10:04 AM
What game is this? It's so realistic holy crap!

BEAST EDIT Boxer :P

thedumbnerd3
01-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Great edit Boxer! Loved the song

Boxerman08
01-28-2012, 01:41 PM
What game is this? It's so realistic holy crap!
BEAST EDIT Boxer :P

It's the new EA Skate 4, I heard it'll be pretty good ;) haha but thanks a lot Roke!

Great edit Boxer! Loved the song

Thanks a lot man! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :)