PDA

View Full Version : War on Drugs: Richard Branson (billionaire)

r0ke
01-27-2012, 09:54 AM
Let me preface the following with an admission: I do on occasion enjoy the comforts of Mary Jane, but I've never in my entire life done anything else (knowingly at least).

That being said, I completely agree with Mr. Branson. Stop this wasteful 'war' on drugs and get to the real solutions that help addicts recover and educates users on the specific risks associated with different drugs.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9031855/Its-time-to-end-the-failed-war-on-drugs.html

I realize that this may be too academic for most on here, but I'm always eager to hear others' opinions on this issue :D.

-R

mamba12
01-27-2012, 11:22 AM
Drugs are bad, m'kay?

But seriously, it's absolutely ridiculous that i can right now go buy ten bottles of booze and drink myself to death tonight. But if i had half a gram of weed, i'd do time.

bohemian
01-27-2012, 11:43 AM
word

emericaridr11
01-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Drugs are bad, m'kay?

But seriously, it's absolutely ridiculous that i can right now go buy ten bottles of booze and drink myself to death tonight. But if i had half a gram of weed, i'd do time.

i like drugs

saunders420
01-27-2012, 12:02 PM
He will be the first human to go into orbit with a spliff probably. lucky. (unless thats happened already)

r0ke
01-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Drugs are bad, m'kay?

I'm sorry I laughed at this. The thought of anyone drinking that amount is crazy!

Free Mary!

Jebotek
01-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Free Mary!

this

Ladd279
01-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Ha so true

Roccityroller
01-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Drugs are bad, m'kay?

I'll race ya... GO

SK8ERatWAR
01-27-2012, 07:38 PM
*writing this while toasted*

+1 mamba

lol'd at saunders

BeatChemist
01-27-2012, 08:19 PM
The whole world has it's fucking priorities wrong.

The "war on drugs" is soooooo laughable, yet so many people think it is the only way to punish and stop drug users. There's so many stupid people out there...

momadaddy
01-27-2012, 10:16 PM
anyone who has ever been in a xbl party with me knows where i stand on this

fallingskyline
01-28-2012, 12:16 AM
anyone who has ever been in a xbl party with me knows where i stand on this

oh, yes. some might say i could be the same...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0uzZO6C8Co

Cacty
01-29-2012, 06:03 PM
listen, i might get flack for this but i dont smoke, and i dont intend to. i just dont understand the need for it. i dont care if anyone chooses to smoke, but the thing ill agree with is that people focus so make a huge deal about it. just let that person choose there path and whatever bad happens, thats their fault, dont judge them on their lifestyle. Be your own person.