PDA

View Full Version : sk8 mafia united nations

jimmy2times79
01-31-2012, 12:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUWPRt3DuIc&feature=player_detailpage

Granka
01-31-2012, 01:04 PM
Try to put a bit more "speed" in the editing, the clips switched so slowly and made the thing a bit dull. Just some feedback, man.

Boris Magee
01-31-2012, 01:14 PM
left a comment on the video, pretty much the same as granka

MF JORDAN
01-31-2012, 01:25 PM
I had Fun an i'm sure everyone else did too. too bad the other fags couldn't be in this:)

briden
01-31-2012, 01:34 PM
Varialheel 5-0 was perfect timing, grinding the vert QP into the ledge! 3flip fakie to the gunshot haha. That little wobble on chizzy's front nose looked tight. Switch crook fs halfcab flip, fuuuuck. Switch biggerheel lookin like a merlin twist, nice touch. Rushiie did a fuckin benihana sick. Back bluntslide bs heel out looked real. Jordan with the arm flair, I notice. Double stacked bench is crazy. Ender lols.

Agree with Granka a little bit, a few of the ride ups/ride aways were a sec too long. But I love that song.

Cookiesupporter
01-31-2012, 02:27 PM
line at 2:05 was cool

Very slow edit to an uptownish beat, not on point at all!

Basically what granka said

r0ke
01-31-2012, 03:22 PM
everybody on here is right dude. Clips were way too slow for that song and very few things were synced to the beat.

Tricks tho were sick!

xRiverKing
01-31-2012, 03:40 PM
your filming has improved a lot.. and there was some cool lines/tricks! Should try doing real popless instead of just ollie/flipping out of grinds

Mage505
01-31-2012, 04:51 PM
That was good.

MF JORDAN
01-31-2012, 06:12 PM
Should try doing real popless instead of just ollie/flipping out of grinds

me ?

FullyFl4RED00
01-31-2012, 06:36 PM
I have a request for a couple of the guys who commented on here. When a group of dudes put hard work into a vid like this...if your going to criticize it...at least point out some of the positive aspects of it. The tricks in this vid are top notch! The filming is good/realistic. The transition between clips is smooth. I wasnt a fan of the song and it isn't synced with the skating, but other than that I really did enjoy this. Good stuff

Ladd279
01-31-2012, 07:17 PM
Line at 2:04 was so sick, alot of dope clips

jimmy2times79
02-01-2012, 09:13 AM
first off: granka thanks for the feed back i cut the clips alot already but not enough i guest
next: cookie hate much thanks for the comment anyway
briden, ladd, mage, thanks for true comments
fully: thanks for speaking the real
riverking: thanks for the film comment but i dont do that popless shit thats not how i skate thanks anyway
last: i think it came out good everybody film there own clips and i think they did a good job the song i wanted to use for a long time maybe next time fluckers thanks everybody

madsser
02-01-2012, 09:33 AM
I have a request for a couple of the guys who commented on here. When a group of dudes put hard work into a vid like this...if your going to criticize it...at least point out some of the positive aspects of it. The tricks in this vid are top notch! The filming is good/realistic. The transition between clips is smooth. I wasnt a fan of the song and it isn't synced with the skating, but other than that I really did enjoy this. Good stuff

What's the fun in being nice?

THIS VID SUCKS!

Song was indeed terrible, edit wasn't synced, transitions were slow, tricks were boring....
Nothing really to point out...

OK BACK TO BEING A NICE GUY!

Filming was fine! SOME of the tricks made me excited in the pants....Some didn't...Some disappointed me....But that's me.
I enjoy vids that aren't THAT realistic. Stuff where people skate fast and make giant gaps...and maybe doesn't think of the filming that much..

ANYWAYS!! Don't get me wrong, I liked it...It was defiantly worth the watch..

OK I have to stop now before I get called a fucking douche...

EDIT: The "sucky vid" rant was dat_sarcasm...People don't tend to realize that from time to time so I thought I'd point it out....END

Larmando2
02-01-2012, 11:17 AM
this is pretty cool. I don't know how ya'll can skate this berrics...