PDA

View Full Version : Flashback 2

Boxerman08
02-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Not sure if Push was thinking about posting it up here, but it's definitely worth a watch. Imo my part could've been much better, because he left out a lot of my better clips out, but it's all good, I'll use those clips for a solo or something. Anyways, take a look, sit back, and enjoy.:)

Part 1 - Intro, Vey, BlastFTP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i1nEi5vD80&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Part 2 - Push, Shockwave, Boxerman08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJjygxHXuQ

Part 3 - MikeNikeSB, Stevie, Outro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDOr1OjQzW0

SK8ERatWAR
02-03-2012, 01:24 AM
I'm wondering who has ender! probably kanen haha..
Am I btw the only one that dislikes the two songs in part 2 and the last song in part 1?
I don't know, he said no hip-hop and oldies, but it would've been better with a bit of hip-hop and some oldies..
your part is btw freaking amazing and I've seen your reel on the xbox and indeed he hasn't used some of your best clips, strange..
and kounts fs lip fakie manual.. wow..

Boxerman08
02-03-2012, 01:50 AM
No idea who has ender, but Push told me Mike's part was insane, so it might be his, but he told me your part was super good too, so idk lol but some of the songs I disliked as well, but it's all good I guess.
And for my part, most clips he took were the sort of "filler clips" I had. What bummed me out a bit is that he didn't use hardly any clip that took me soooo long to get like I wanted to, but wtv lol But Kount's clips were insanely good though

agusbmxarg
02-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Well. First all, to be honest, not cool, at all, with the M83's That's It That's All intro song... well, actually, the whole intro is a fakeskate copy of Curt Morgan's production. Come on!!! :(

Vey. So good, so chill. Really into the line at 2:23. Cody, line at 3:10 is pure win, so is the clip right after it.
Blast. DAMN, every clip from him was sick. Such a sick intro clip I might add. Potter's shuv and wallie <3.
Pushes boneless at pinky's pool can't be better filmed. Shockwave's nollieheel fs nsblunt >.<.
Boxerman, well, you're style of playing/filming is, just, uhm, beautiful.
Gap smith and bs flip gap, so smooth it's ridic. Fuck this, I wont keep up with this review because I could be like half an hour here writing about each and every clip of you. So into your style man, as I said. One of the best in the game for sure. Now I want you to receive this cookie as a gift from me.

http://www.ticweb.es/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/cookie_law_eu.gif

Boxerman08
02-03-2012, 08:29 AM
hahaha sick deal, thanks for the cookie :p and thanks for your honest opinion!

xRiverKing
02-03-2012, 10:06 AM
part 2 wasn't showing up in my my subs..

WOW. Push was solid... fucking kount... shocky was sick, that perfect back smith shuv out <3

Boxer - best part so far dude, your lines were very cool and such solid tricks. I thought your ender was gunna be a tail 3 shuv out?

Boxerman08
02-03-2012, 10:10 AM
thanks man! but yeah I wanted that trick to be my ender, but there's a lot of way better clips he left out, including that one... I'll just have to make a solo or keep those for that collabo vid we'll be having (hopefully) lol there's about 40 clips he didn't use in FB2 (I sent him like 90 lol), and a lot of those "leftover" clips are better than most in my part lol so I already have enough clips for another full part

i am a snail
02-03-2012, 08:24 PM
just saw p3

stevie wins everything ever

fo reelz

Boxerman08
02-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Stevie, you just blew my fuckin mind!! Your part just became one of my all-time favs right off the bat. I wow'ed at so many tricks, so many NBDs dude, your part was seriously filled by banger after banger, damn!!

MarcoPoloUSN
02-03-2012, 09:27 PM
I just watched part 1.

Blast is...
...better than everyone.

The song for blasts part was the best song for a blast part. I enjoyed all that I saw.

NotedDerk
02-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Blast is...
...better than everyone.

lol

Boxerman08
02-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Blast is...
...better than everyone.

Correction, Stevie is better than everyone, my gaaaaaaawwwwwwd!

unplannedman
02-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Holy shit, I loved the first one, I'm gonna watch this tomorrow, and revel in it's awesomeness

agusbmxarg
02-04-2012, 06:37 AM
Just watched part 3.
Mike's part is great. Really into some of those grinds. Last one is pretty good.
Stevie's clips, omg. You nailed it man. Really into your filming aswell, so smooth and dialed.

Really good vid overall guys, you all did a great job with this. Now I'm waiting for FB3 to drop. I bet it will be unreal.

SK8ERatWAR
02-04-2012, 09:04 AM
lol he also left out some of my better clips! I also got enough clips leftover, so jeremy if you don't need those leftover clips of yours for any other vid, we should do a collab vid!
thanks guys! I really didn't expect to have last part.. blast, mike or boxer also deserved the last part but everyone had sick parts

xRiverKing
02-04-2012, 09:48 AM
thanks man! but yeah I wanted that trick to be my ender, but there's a lot of way better clips he left out, including that one... I'll just have to make a solo or keep those for that collabo vid we'll be having (hopefully) lol there's about 40 clips he didn't use in FB2 (I sent him like 90 lol), and a lot of those "leftover" clips are better than most in my part lol so I already have enough clips for another full part

I think I have quite a good bunch too... maybe we have to do 2 vids haha

stevie, omg dude, you def deserved ender bro, good job!

Boxerman08
02-04-2012, 10:02 AM
lol he also left out some of my better clips! I also got enough clips leftover, so jeremy if you don't need those leftover clips of yours for any other vid, we should do a collab vid!
thanks guys! I really didn't expect to have last part.. blast, mike or boxer also deserved the last part but everyone had sick parts

dude, what are you talking about! you deserved ender more than anyone else in this. I never wow'ed that many times for a skate 2 part lol But I might be saving these clips for a collab i was gonna do with RiverKing! But at worst, we could always have a 3-way collabo, that could be dope as fuck! ;)

I think I have quite a good bunch too... maybe we have to do 2 vids haha

2 vids could work hah or make a 1 massive collab!

jerr bear
02-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Blast and Shockwave rip, can't wait to watch this.

Mike's part stood out :D

skatepreme
02-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Dope. S2>everything

PusH
02-04-2012, 02:10 PM
i like bitches

Ladd279
02-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Just fanastatic nothing wasnt destroyed gonna hop on s2 when I get home now

agusbmxarg
02-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Dope. S2>everything

This guy knows what's up.

Boxerman08
02-05-2012, 05:45 AM
This guy knows what's up.

haha yeeeee! s2 is the shit

SK8ERatWAR
02-05-2012, 02:54 PM
dude, what are you talking about! you deserved ender more than anyone else in this. I never wow'ed that many times for a skate 2 part lol But I might be saving these clips for a collab i was gonna do with RiverKing! But at worst, we could always have a 3-way collabo, that could be dope as fuck! ;)

Nah man, that collabo is you guys' thing ;) I would love to guest in it though, get some doubles with you or river or triples.. :O

Seanne1986
02-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Mike's song... my god what a good tune!

Will watch more later and give a review.

Boxerman08
02-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Nah man, that collabo is you guys' thing ;) I would love to guest in it though, get some doubles with you or river or triples.. :O

Yeah that could work out ;) would be sick actually. And a few triples clips would be insane! haha