PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like unrealistic?

Im Ricky I Win
02-03-2012, 01:48 AM
Some of you may or may not know that I play unrealistic and realistic, I was wondering if anyone else does this, ex. hit crazy huge gaps or unrealistic lines.
I just made a Realistic/Unrealistic Vid and was wondering if any of you like that stuff so I would know it wouldn't just be a hate thread if I posted it.
Thanks guys!

NotedDerk
02-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Haha, just go to my channel and watch one, any of my videos.
My youtube link is in my sig.

fallingskyline
02-03-2012, 02:43 AM
is a ~40 stairs kickflip (at 0:41) unrealistic enough?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGRSbKLT4wg

Granka
02-03-2012, 03:29 AM
I like to mix it up. Really big gaps, fast skating, sometimes some realistic lines but in a high speed.

madsser
02-03-2012, 08:17 AM
I'd rather watch an super unrealistic video than all of these fucking slow, über realistic, skill less fucking, fs180 down a three set. Single tricks, with tripod shit. It's boring as fuck. Don't get why people like watching and doing it so much.

I skate fast, unrealistic, with fast fucking cams. Huge gaps. Lots LOTS of lines.

Fuck realism, it's a fucking game, play it like a game..

RANT OVER!

Thanks for making this thread for me to express my anger and appointment with 60% of the skate community..

NOW I WON'T SAY that some of these "slow skaters" aren't good at what they do. Look at Kanen, look at Jerrel, look at the old amp93 vids. Boxer. They do skill stuff.
But a fucking bigspin down a 3set. Ramp dat shit. Tripod that shit... Come on..It's a game, stop thinking it's real. ;)

Granka
02-03-2012, 10:51 AM
I'd rather watch an super unrealistic video than all of these fucking slow, über realistic, skill less fucking, fs180 down a three set. Single tricks, with tripod shit. It's boring as fuck. Don't get why people like watching and doing it so much.

I skate fast, unrealistic, with fast fucking cams. Huge gaps. Lots LOTS of lines.

Fuck realism, it's a fucking game, play it like a game..

RANT OVER!

Thanks for making this thread for me to express my anger and appointment with 60% of the skate community..

NOW I WON'T SAY that some of these "slow skaters" aren't good at what they do. Look at Kanen, look at Jerrel, look at the old amp93 vids. Boxer. They do skill stuff.
But a fucking bigspin down a 3set. Ramp dat shit. Tripod that shit... Come on..It's a game, stop thinking it's real. ;)
Amen, brother!

Roccityroller
02-03-2012, 01:32 PM
I like to do whatever i feel like doing. I just usually don't film the times i'm doing huge backflips and shit.

some of the most fun i've had playing skate were the heckle sesh's in S2 at the fun track with Cuz, Demz, Embers, Southy, Kelly, Mamba etc etc etc

This is still one of my fave vids i've made...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jzWrUCaOg

MrSnomtn
02-03-2012, 02:39 PM
I DO WHAT I WANT AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!!...

...ehem... I like to do both...

:)

agusbmxarg
02-03-2012, 04:16 PM
I like to do whatever i feel like doing. I just usually don't film the times i'm doing huge backflips and shit.

This. Is the same as when you complete a mission in a GTA game, go to your crib, save the game, and then start acting like a madman till the cops get you or get killed in a bike crash.
I use to get in the game, film a line or two, and then rip the fun track or do christ'd MCtwists at Community center's pool. Shits fun.