PDA

View Full Version : [S2] FUNTrack testage [MUST SEE]

agusbmxarg
02-05-2012, 08:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0gO0NGk2UA

As you may have noticed, I did new things with this last video. Changed the aspect ratio for a more theatrical look. It also features some grain for the true-film effect.
I'm going to use this format for a full length film I'm working on the down low. I think I've never seen this kind of video before (correct me if I'm wrong, would like to get linked to a video like this if thats the case). I can assure you my next video would be something out of this world. I want it to be something epic, in both artistic and technical aspect.
As always, comments and criticism are welcomed.

PD: Youtube really fucked up the quality in this one, but when the full video is done I will host it in another site / share original file with you.

agusbmxarg
02-06-2012, 06:16 PM
I've just uploaded a trailer for my next vid with similar settings to this video, but a slightly bigger aspect ratio.

PoppySquidJr
02-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Oh wow I seriously love the feel to this, would probably like it more if it wasn't funtrack stuff, but street skating, but that's just a personal preference. :P

agusbmxarg
02-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Oh wow I seriously love the feel to this, would probably like it more if it wasn't funtrack stuff, but street skating, but that's just a personal preference. :P

Check the ANSVM Vol2 trailer then!! you're gonna love it.