PDA

View Full Version : Introduction Vid.

Im Ricky I Win
02-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Hey guys this will be my first video post besides the first person vid I posted a couple weeks ago, I just recently got into filming so it's not perfect but some filming tips would be appreciated, also I just got sony vegas but don't know how to use it yet so it's not edited too much. I hope you guys enjoy it and it doesn't turn out to be an embarrassment haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSPa0CsdVsA

Mage505
02-06-2012, 03:00 PM
That was pretty good for your first.

Im Ricky I Win
02-06-2012, 03:37 PM
That was pretty good for your first.
Its not my first video it's just the first time I've actually attempted to try different filming techniques, Thanks man.

old-skooler-34
02-06-2012, 04:34 PM
def. not an embarrassment, you should never be embarrassed for trying or putting yourself out there.. Only embarrassed about quitting. I personally never put out a video (embarrassed) and only build parks. But, I know what I like to see in videos. With that said, my only advice is to try and always keep your skater in frame. Play with the zoom in/out feature you have with advance free camera (you have Filmer pack?) Your skating isn't bad at all, but try not to be in mid push when heading up a ramp, slope, bank, etc.

Im Ricky I Win
02-06-2012, 04:53 PM
def. not an embarrassment, you should never be embarrassed for trying or putting yourself out there.. Only embarrassed about quitting. I personally never put out a video (embarrassed) and only build parks. But, I know what I like to see in videos. With that said, my only advice is to try and always keep your skater in frame. Play with the zoom in/out feature you have with advance free camera (you have Filmer pack?) Your skating isn't bad at all, but try not to be in mid push when heading up a ramp, slope, bank, etc.
No I don't have the filmer pack, Im getting an HD PVR soon I think the filmer pack is a big waste of money because the skate reel is down most of the time anyway. Thanks for the tips I'm sure ill get better over time at filming and editing in sony vegas.