PDA

View Full Version : Skate 2 Mini

unplannedman
02-09-2012, 01:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX0PRoTbu20
My first Skate 2 video, I gotta learn to master the adv free cam, it's so fucking glitchy

agusbmxarg
02-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Well. It's pretty decent for your first video with this game. One advice I would give you is, use less keyframes. Keyframe the 'start' of the skating line, then the end of it. and once you got those two, start working on the middle part. My other advice would be, check as much material as you can, that will give you so many ideas and tips.

unplannedman
02-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Well. It's pretty decent for your first video with this game. One advice I would give you is, use less keyframes. Keyframe the 'start' of the skating line, then the end of it. and once you got those two, start working on the middle part. My other advice would be, check as much material as you can, that will give you so many ideas and tips.

Lol, thats exactly what I do, I try to use less keyframe, deleting the ones that glitch normally works for me, and I sift through so much S2 content..

skatepreme
02-09-2012, 03:14 PM
That was decent for your first time. Go a little slower so your camera isn't jerky. Watch old s2 videos on here http://www.youtube.com/easkatetv and how to use the filmer pack.

agusbmxarg
02-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Lol, thats exactly what I do, I try to use less keyframe, deleting the ones that glitch normally works for me, and I sift through so much S2 content..

Good, good. What I've noticed is that, for example, Oliver's line at 0:18, see the abrupt movement of the camera at the first railhop and the second one. Skater is going so fast, and so is the camera, but camera going that fast looks gross.
What I always do is, for example, the start of the line (a left to right line), I position the skater in the left part of the screen, then I go to the end of the line and position him at the right edge of the screen, and then I try to get a middle transition as much progressively smooth as I can.

Fuck my english hope you understood me. lol it's been hard to me lately not to use the translator.