PDA

View Full Version : Monterey: Other Worlds.01

robley
02-11-2012, 11:17 AM
I don't know what happened to the in-game audio, and I no longer have an xbox so these clips were what I had.

That said, this is the first in a new Monterey series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg0nzUpa0AQ&feature=youtu.be

Roccityroller
02-11-2012, 12:22 PM
fucking awesome

saunders420
02-11-2012, 11:09 PM
I love your intros. mad I tell ya.

heshfield
02-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Sorry about your lack of an xbox..thats a bummer. As for the sound on the clips, I think its a Final cut thing..the flv skate 3 clips loose their sound somehow, unless you converted them prior to putting them in the timeline, then idk..

Anyway, this still turned out good..your switch smiths and feebles are awesome, and the kf back noseblunt on the tombstone thingy was rad. Gap to back lip, 270 back lip, 5-0 shuv crooks, back smith on the electrical box, boardslide through the curve, footplant fakie on the pilar..you dont know how many times ive tried that and never got it..great song choice too.

Skatehead
02-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Fancy all over this.

briden
02-12-2012, 02:06 PM
your switch smiths and feebles are awesome, and the kf back noseblunt on the tombstone thingy was rad. Gap to back lip, 270 back lip, 5-0 shuv crooks, back smith on the electrical box, boardslide through the curve, footplant fakie on the pilar..you dont know how many times ive tried that and never got it..great song choice too.

Pretty much agree with all this. I bitch about no skate sounds all the time, but I didnt even notice until it got pointed out.

SupaFly
02-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Monterey high !! wicked intro and clips,bs smith on the hosebox FTW.

knexzor
02-12-2012, 02:32 PM
That fucking overcrook popover was the slickest. Really tight intro man, demo reel stuff.
Loved it of course.

robley
02-12-2012, 03:18 PM
aw shucks thanks guys.

i'm pretty bummed about the no sound thing. when i first downloaded them and would check them in preview to make sure it was the right clip before i renamed it, the audio was fucked up. i convert to pro res 422 with mpeg streamclip before taking them into final cut pro, and the sound was still terrible. it was synced up all wrong and half of the clip would just be missing. no amount of messing with them in soundtrack pro or FCP would fix it, so i just took it out completely.

i'm also bummed i don't have an xbox anymore. mine died and i was using my roommate's, but i moved this past weekend and i don't know if or when i'll get another one. hopefully soon and i can get better clips.

anyway,

TO MONTEREY DUDES: i know that since there are so many people, we'll never have a real full. but i want to release solos or montages under the other worlds name and have that sort of substitute a full. so if you're interested in having one, just let me know.

Skatehead
02-12-2012, 03:25 PM
monterey is pretty damm big...
Funny thing is we are a clothing company, with hardly any clothes.

old-skooler-34
02-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Dam, good shit robley

Permy
02-12-2012, 06:28 PM
i'm in
good black titties and ass video

Larmando2
02-12-2012, 06:40 PM
this kind of works for no sound man good job