PDA

View Full Version : My Skate.reel - First.Footy

Robiin
01-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi! New on this boards.

I've been enjoying skate. since I got my 360 last spring, and bought Skate 2 on release. This is my first post on this forum, but I've been reading the threads for a couple of days and I think I'll enjoy it here.

Anyway, I'm going to make my first video soon, and I would like it if you took your time to go through and watch the vids on MY SKATE.REEL (http://skatereel.ea.com/members/1/176567927/124384.aspx). Tell me what you think and which ones are your favorites, and worthy of being in a video.

Thanks! Also, please give me tips about some editing programs, since I don't have any yet :).

//Robiin from Sweden

BrettBombDigity
01-28-2009, 03:15 PM
There were some that were good some okay, and others that i really didnt care for..

Good: i really liked the one i think tit was tre flip to blunt stall, and i also like the triple set.

Bad: i really didnt like the hippy jump, or the long manny down several ledges.. just not so realistic..

other then that alot of them are pretty good fillers..

Good luck

Robiin
01-30-2009, 09:42 AM
Yeah, thanks for the critique! I've put up some new clips, and I'm planning on buying the filmer pack soon.

Some of them are obvious not to put in there, and I know that..

Also, some of the stuff on my reel is not from me, what's up with that. Anyway, anything done by the skater that looks like the one on the profile is mine :)