PDA

View Full Version : Luftwaffe's Pool Sesh

PoppySquidJr
02-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Felt like making a pool video, about a minute long. Tell me what you guys think.
It's just the Pre-Made Kidney pool with a diving board and scenery around it to make it filmable :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4XB0SVCYq4&feature=youtu.be

fallingskyline
02-13-2012, 12:35 AM
looks good, banger was sick

Papasmoak
02-13-2012, 06:35 AM
Yes!

unplannedman
02-13-2012, 07:52 AM
That was gnarly. I WANT MOAR

templeofskate87
02-13-2012, 08:33 AM
Ridiculous Skills!

NotedDerk
02-13-2012, 12:40 PM
That was pretty awesome dude, I felt there were a tad too many tail stalls back in, but that's just me.
It was still a rad video.

briden
02-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Song was awesome, skating was even better, couldn't ask for more... except that I could literally ask for more. Make more.

i am a snail
02-13-2012, 01:04 PM
pretty badass dude!

heshfield
02-13-2012, 01:25 PM
You can never have too many body jars or lean to tail variations..especially when they look that good.

Roccityroller
02-13-2012, 01:29 PM
are you fucking kidding me.

This reminds me of Ember's first solo. Only dude i seen skate tranny in this game that good and make it look that good as well.

Post this a year ago and you're on Threat w/o question.

PoppySquidJr
02-13-2012, 01:37 PM
looks good, banger was sick

Thanks man, you have no idea how long it took me to get that banger right. Shit was ridiculous :P

Yes!

About as good a response as any I suppose :v

That was gnarly. I WANT MOAR

Thanks man, unfortunately this video was only so short because there isn't a whole lot more for me to do in that pool, aside from even more tail taps and some slightly different slash grinds, but that'd be boring as hell to watch. Also, grabs, handplants, carving, and a bunch of other cool IRL pool crap is way too easy in skate to look respectable in filming, so it really limits the possibilities :U

Ridiculous Skills!

Thanks man, some of those tricks took me a while to get, but once I got 'em they started coming easy :P

That was pretty awesome dude, I felt there were a tad too many tail stalls back in, but that's just me.
It was still a rad video.

Thanks man :D
And yea, there were only two tail stalls back in, but I double-angled them both because they were a pain to pull off in that kidney pool with no straight edges, felt like they kinda deserved it :V

Song was awesome, skating was even better, couldn't ask for more... except that I could literally ask for more. Make more.

Ha thanks alot man, but due to previously explained reasons ^^^ I don't know if there's a whole lot more I could do, except for maybe some slightly varied slash grinds and tail taps. :P

pretty badass dude!

Thanks man :D

You can never have too many body jars or lean to tail variations..especially when they look that good.

Ha thanks alot bro, They were a pain to get to look good sometimes, but they're hella fun to pull off

This reminds me of Ember's first solo. Only dude i seen skate tranny in this game that good and make it look that good as well.

Man I wish I was smart enough to learn about the community here a year ago, I've gotten a whole shitton better at this game ever since I got into filming for real, and gotten some real tips and info on it. If only I had a time machine...

(P.S. Guys be a pal and comment on youtube (also, post on here to keep this video noticed ;D) for anyone else who watches this, I love the comments here but it's a whole hell of a lot easier to respond personally to every comment there :P)

andreas
02-13-2012, 01:47 PM
as said before, absolutely gnarbone.

m.seven
02-13-2012, 01:49 PM
commented on YT but this was seriously good

PoppySquidJr
02-13-2012, 07:55 PM
as said before, absolutely gnarbone.

I still don't think that's a word <_<

commented on YT but this was seriously good

Thanks bro :)

robley
02-13-2012, 11:11 PM

and then i would poach you for psychonaut. you remind me of a young horsehead.

saunders420
02-14-2012, 12:15 AM
god dam. robley do it. get that series crackin with the team too. :) ggrrrrr

180 seat varial nosegrab tail. beast

bohemian
02-14-2012, 01:41 AM
rad.

cant wait for the Waffen-SS ditch sess :/

knexzor
02-14-2012, 05:06 AM
, aside from even more tail taps and some slightly different slash grinds, but that'd be boring as hell to watch. Also, grabs, handplants, carving, and a bunch of other cool IRL pool crap is way too easy in skate to look respectable in filming, so it really limits the possibilities :U
I think so too. However, filmed right, airs and stuff can make killer filler

Hahaha that is not funny at all yet really amusing

madsser
02-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Yeah buddy, that was great! :D

PoppySquidJr
02-14-2012, 05:05 PM
and then i would poach you for psychonaut. you remind me of a young horsehead.

I love all of you. All of you.

180 seat varial nosegrab tail. beast

Yea, that was actually my favorite trick next to the banger. :P

rad.

I c wut u did thar

I think so too. However, filmed right, airs and stuff can make killer filler

Duly noted there. :P

Yeah buddy, that was great! :D

Thanks man, glad you liked it :)

Duundermifflin
02-15-2012, 09:56 AM
gnargnar

d22d223
02-15-2012, 06:28 PM
damn only thing i could ask for was a full bowl carve

PoppySquidJr
02-15-2012, 06:37 PM
gnargnar

Thanks bro :P

damn only thing i could ask for was a full bowl carve

I thought about it, but it's so easy to do in game it just looks cheezy on film. :/

Oddity
02-15-2012, 09:46 PM
You bastard I want more. >_< Gimme!

Skatehead
02-16-2012, 03:46 AM
Pretty damm good.

PoppySquidJr
02-16-2012, 03:40 PM
You bastard I want more. >_< Gimme!

I'm definitely experimenting with more vert stuff, so look for my future parts to be incorporating more of it :P

Pretty damm good.

Thanks man :)