PDA

View Full Version : Agus x Ladd fantasy factory collab (s2) "best/finished edit"

Ladd279
02-19-2012, 05:38 PM
ok so heres the correct version :D used agus settings hope you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dREh2Ekbbk

agusbmxarg
02-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Woah, sick video ladd! loving it! Thanks for using those 3 clips of my roof drop in that order, that can't look any better dude, good job.
Diggin your overcrook hardfilp? out. Ender, never thought of using that rail like that. Looking good!
Thanks again for letting me be part of this.

Ladd279
02-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Woah, sick video ladd! loving it! Thanks for using those 3 clips of my roof drop in that order, that can't look any better dude, good job.
Diggin your overcrook hardfilp? out. Ender, never thought of using that rail like that. Looking good!
Thanks again for letting me be part of this.

thanks man glad you didnt see the first edit lol np on the 3 clips glad you filmed 3 looks sick. yeah the overcrook it said hardflip but looks a inward heel imo. wish i would have upload a slow version to ramp the ender better but glad you like :)

unplannedman
02-19-2012, 06:40 PM
mmm tasty

i am a snail
02-19-2012, 06:49 PM
damn that nollie hardflip out of the overcrook

boss

Ayreon
02-19-2012, 07:56 PM
that was sick.

never got that DLC. looks sweet

agusbmxarg
02-19-2012, 08:33 PM
that was sick.

Yeah, dlc is nice. I rarely even use it, but it's good. Ditch is great, first time skating it felt like L.a river from TS&D

andreas
02-19-2012, 09:44 PM
woah that was radical. just wanna say though, it seems a little too bright and cheerful, but that's probably just the park itself.

Ladd279
02-19-2012, 09:52 PM
woah that was radical. just wanna say though, it seems a little too bright and cheerful, but that's probably just the park itself.

Thx nothing wrong with being cheerful once awhile :)

that was sick.

Yeah just got it thx to skooler *shout out* actually got all dlc from him except filmer pack. Pretty fun love the roofs