PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Issues after Update 4.11

bengrover
02-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Finally got around to grabbing the latest update a few days ago. But since everything seems to be going wrong.

When quitting internet browser, iPlayer, games anything it take 1-2 minutes to return to the homescreen. Used to be back within 10 seconds.

Also, and my main problem, the internet browser is so fucked. When I use a searchbar on a site, I can type on the keyboard, but nothing appears in the actual search bar. So I go to back out of the keyboard, and I can't. The only way to get rid of the keyboard from the screen is to turn off the system.

And in general, everything seems to be running a lot slower. The internet, start up, shut down etc.

Anyone else having this issue? Or had this problem and know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

m.seven
02-22-2012, 12:34 PM
mine seems a bit slower as well.i never really use the web browser on my ps3 though so i'm not sure about that.
Freezes up every now and then,especially if i've been playing for a couple of hours.

Ladd279
02-22-2012, 03:08 PM
My browser always feezes has been that way since I've had it. My games are taking forever to get back to screen also

replicant
02-22-2012, 05:58 PM
I checked with my best friend and he says that he has noticed it being slower going back to PS Home. As for the internet browsing stuff he says he has no idea since he hasn't used it.

bengrover
02-23-2012, 03:36 AM
My browser always feezes has been that way since I've had it. My games are taking forever to get back to screen also

Mine has always froze, but never with this keyboard issue.

Thanks guys at least I know it's not just me.