PDA

View Full Version : It's my birthday!

NotedDerk
02-28-2012, 02:02 AM
Over hyping myself here, I already feel like a douche, and i'm sure some of you already think of me as such, but that is besides the point i'm trying to make with this thread.

SO

it's derk's birthday, who gives a shit, right?

normally, I wouldn't ask for anything because it would be ridiculous for any of you to give me a gift, as very few of you actually know me, along with it would make me sound greedy and self absorbed.

I did think of something that you guys can do for me though, only if you wish, i'd appreciate it. It's mainly for anyone that would like to give me something more then just a simple 'happy birthday' in the chat or on facebook and such, you know what I mean.

It would be nice if you guys could go to any of my videos on my channel and give a 'like' and/or a comment on any one of them, I have other videos besides skate 2/3 and i'm pretty sure a majority of you wasn't even aware of that, that you might enjoy watching. If you feel like watching ten of them and leave me comments on all ten, i'm cool with that.

It's no biggie if you think this is dumb and i'm retarded and pathetic for asking you guys to do such a thing. I'm cool with whatever you choose to do, I will gladly return the favor whenever it is your birthday, if you would like me too, as well. It's just an idea that I came up with at 1:30 a.m. and thought I would share it with you guys, i'll give you guys a link to my channel below and thanks again, even if you just read this thread and thought how much of a loser I am, haha.

MY CHANNEL (http://www.youtube.com/derwreck)

replicant
02-28-2012, 02:51 AM
loloser! alright, i liked/commented about a dozen. I expect a check in the mail so I can by my cap card.

BeatChemist
02-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Losers are the new winners.

Subscribed. Commenting.

Happy B Day!