PDA

View Full Version : Stahlicorporation.

Stahli
03-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Hello everyone ! I'm new in this forum, but I hope all will be good between us !
So I'll introduce myself.

My name is tom, but you can call me stahli, I'm french (sorry for my bad english, by the way.) and I'm 16.

I do fakeskate videos since... almost 5 month, on skate 3, but I never post my videos on a forum like this one, just on a french forum (jeuxvideo.com), and a friend of this forum recommended me to post my videos in this forum, so it now what I'm going to do. =)

That not out of necessity for make more views on my vid's, but the fakeskate community today is no longer big as community of another game, so I'm here to keep the internet live with fakeskate, and for share, and received, videos with another people !

.... I think all it say, if you have question, or anything else, I'm here !

if you want to se my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/StahliCorporation
if you want to make some sess' on s3 with me, you can Add my PSN, just add a little message like "skatefluckit" in the request: Stahli_
And most important: If you love create realistic/street skatepark, don't hesitate, share with me !

madsser
03-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Did you googletranslate that? :D

Haha.

Welcome to fluckit man! :D Glad to have you here. We can always use new members. Stick around. :D

Stahli
03-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Nop, just for some words but not for all the sentences, I learn english from my 9 at school. :)

"Stick around." sure !

Larmando2
03-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Welcome