PDA

View Full Version : Solo No. 1

agusbmxarg
03-11-2012, 07:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvVqSaIMo2Y

First 'official' solo video.
I like how this ended up, but I didn't use all my stacked clips. Saving them for future projects...
This may technically classify as a 'non-used clips edit', but since I actually like em more than I'd like the leftover ones, I call this a solo.

Feedback always appreciated!

andreas
03-11-2012, 08:02 PM
omg so awsum i <3 it

Ladd279
03-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Intro was sick felt like I was playing heavy rain lol sick stuff man, if those didn't make into nsvm2 can't wait to see your clips in that

Ayreon
03-11-2012, 08:43 PM
dude ur riding in that line at 1:45 with those power slides was fucking amazing

agusbmxarg
03-12-2012, 04:52 AM
omg so awsum i <3 it

Thanks andreas, glad you liked it.

Intro was sick felt like I was playing heavy rain lol sick stuff man, if those didn't make into nsvm2 can't wait to see your clips in that

Thanks Ladd, glad you liked the intro, it actually came up pretty nice. To be honest with you, the first 2 minutes of this video were originaly intended for ansvm2, but in the process of making it, I noticed I only had like less than 6 guests clips (andreas and some dude that hook me up via youtube).

dude ur riding in that line at 1:45 with those power slides was fucking amazing

Thanks man! I love that line too, even if the ollie after that manny was supposed to be shifted, but the curb flip looked weird so I filmed this round haha.

agusbmxarg
03-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Bump? Idk, I want everyone to watch this. Don't need to comment or appreciate it, just watch it I guess. I'm bored right now, don't want to study, even if I must do it.

unplannedman
03-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Hawly shat agus. Everything is so nice and clean! This video will be the reason I'm filming another s2 video after I finish with the crailtap vid.