PDA

View Full Version : Final full length

Larmando2
03-14-2012, 05:03 PM
What's up everyone? This is the promo to my final full length which I'm looking to release in Mid-April.
Thanks everyone who has looked out for my videos (MrSmotn, Briden, Mgnuni, Shc14, etc.)

This full length will be a bit different. It will feature full parts from my 4 dudes, but I am also going to pick 3 others to participate in making a full length...To help them with coverage and such...

To make this easy...I'll let you make your own full length part. There are no limits in reference to
clip #'s, or how long the part is. Just edit your own and I'll put it in the vid with mine.

OH and I'll still have a community-tage if I don't select you...

HMU for more details. and send me your best vid for helping me select who is featured...peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk2-mREu74g

I'm making the deadline April 1st for all those who want to gimme some footy. Since I know most of ya'll niggaz ain't gon' respond, this is only for a select few...deadline is APRIL 1st and I plan to release the full length the same week. I'm done with my parts...

ITz these w/ full length parts:

-Unplannedman
-Briden
-DeniedPuddle

MrSnomtn
03-14-2012, 05:31 PM
skate 3 only, or can we do skate 2?

Larmando2
03-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Both works for me

unplannedman
03-14-2012, 07:03 PM
If I may ask, why is this your final fl?

Larmando2
03-14-2012, 07:36 PM
If I may ask, why is this your final fl?

Because I'm tired of the four dudes I play as and I'm not getting views so it's time to switch up; except for Larmando b/c that's me. Ill prolly just film for ppl like you.

Btw, you should prolly put out the crailtap vid first b4 you worry about mine...

unplannedman
03-14-2012, 07:42 PM
When's the last day for submitting your part?

Larmando2
03-14-2012, 07:58 PM
havent came up with a date. Ill say when I get closer to completing my dudes...but not this month

Larmando2
03-15-2012, 09:14 PM
*updated

unplannedman
04-07-2012, 07:26 AM
OH SHIT MAN! I was on break and I couldn't bring my PS3 to where I was going, I'm flying back today. You think you can wait 'till monday for me to get my part in?