PDA

View Full Version : Pekin, IL Adaptation - Realistic Vert/Street (X-Box 360)

JustAn808
03-16-2012, 02:15 PM
See Below :D

JustAn808
03-19-2012, 08:14 AM
Due to scaling issues with the first upload, I removed the original upload and retitled it PEKIN PARK.

Info here (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=JustAn808&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=2147067). Cheers!

JustAn808
03-20-2012, 08:44 AM
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

Skatehead
03-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Let me guess.....your 12.

Ohmidineffect
03-20-2012, 10:25 AM
The obstacles here look a bit too big to be called realistic, use your skater as a measuring reference, (handrails should meet at the hand). Also take note of how alot of us have been building, generally we stay away from building DIRECTLY on the floor that comes with the map, we build customized floors using pads or whatever else works. The stock floor looks crappy (not your fault that's the dev's fault). Do you know how to turn collisions off? It helps with customizing things and combining objects that you normally could never combine with collisions turned on.
ALSO always always post pictures of any park you upload on to fluck it, it helps us get a sneak peek at the park before we skate it, it also helps build an interest in your creations.

-Hope that helps you out!

JustAn808
03-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

I had pics up, but I removed them because they were way too big and outdated. I'll definitely mess with collisions and custom floors.

Not 12, just a beginner looking for constructive criticism. Thanks again!

Ayreon
03-21-2012, 11:40 AM
yah good advice Ohmidineffect
what i would do also is go into parks you like and study what other people have done.

actually, look for some Ohmidineffect parks. they kick ass