PDA

View Full Version : fake dream lines clip dump

fallingskyline
03-22-2012, 02:42 PM
wanted to make a "fake proximity jumping" video, but filming is a pain in the ass on this one, and the jumps aren't far enough... and there are too little of them. so cancelled it, here are some of those clips, without any big editing around it besides a little playing with the cc in the beginning...

sorry for the song, i just needed anything. this one was the first which came to my mind, since its stuck in there for days now, thanks to the project x trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJu1KyRoVks

m.seven
03-22-2012, 03:04 PM
haha,the filming and all the angles on that last jumps were sick!

Ayreon
03-22-2012, 03:41 PM
cool little shorty and the following rant does not mean i didnt like the vid lol

so u picked the song cause it was stuck in your head and proceeded to apologize for the choice? dont you listen to your own music that you would enjoy and not resort to using one that got stuck in your head and it being one, judging by the apology, one you might not particularly like?

or if you do like it, dont apologize. people that bitch about music choices can go fuck off.

IDK about you but i listen to a LOT of dam music, and most of which the majority of people have never heard of. and I have tons of songs in my brain i want to edit too but i cant cause of time contains like only being able to make so many vids. or doing edits for other people where they usually pick their own songs.

anyway, yah nice vid lol. that POV flying filming was awesome.

old-skooler-34
03-22-2012, 05:24 PM
loved the filming pov.. some slick tricks also!!

fallingskyline
03-22-2012, 11:57 PM
first of all thanks for liking it, and i can tell you that POV Clip did cost me at least 5 years of my life, 'cause it kept fucking up with clipping through my fakeskater and such. close filming with a hard change in altitude sucks, which mainly was the reason to can the whole idea.

@ ayreon, you got a valid point in your rant. its not that i don't like that song, but i don't love it either. its a nice tune for in between, but i didn't knew what else to take without wasting precious songs, i'd use in a "real" fakeskatevideo ;)

Ayreon
03-23-2012, 10:43 AM
ahh well that makes perfect sense lol