PDA

View Full Version : Please Read! Regarding the Nasty Attitudes.

Get Stoked
01-31-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm willing to welcome anyone to Fluckit, but if you're going to come here and start shit with people and argue, you're gone. I'm starting to see people's attitudes come out a little bit and people are starting to test what can and can't be done here.

Let it be known, the only rule here is NO ARGUING. If you have a problem with what someone is saying to you, please, come to me personally and I will handle it. If you start arguing back, all the people involved will have their IPs banned indefinitely.

I want this to be a haven where people can come and get away from the newbishness that appears on other sites. I want this to be a fun/relaxed place and if people start turning it in the opposite direction it is my place to see that it doesn't go any further.

Thanks everyone.

If you ever need to contact me about an issue, you can send me a private message on here.

The Revolutionist
01-31-2009, 11:00 AM
stoked, if i ever came across as arguementative, im sorry. though i dont remember being agressive. this is a great community, a lot more chilled than anywer ive been, and im trying not to fuck it up.

Get Stoked
01-31-2009, 11:03 AM
It's cool, a lot of people are transitioning from another forum to here right now. It may be a little different, but I can assure you there is a lot of freedom in what you can post and say here.

I'm not going to have this turn into the EA forums, I'm already busting my ass trying to get the EA forums back in shape.

Just have good judgment on what you're about to say here... don't attack anyone, don't start an argument, and don't post anything that's obviously going to cause other people to argue.

That's not directed at you Revo, that's just a statement for everyone in general.

The Revolutionist
01-31-2009, 11:05 AM
ive learned to keep my mouth shut on such occasions. i just wanna place i can come to chill and talk to like minded people, and so far, this is it.

Mac
01-31-2009, 11:33 AM
I'm all about seeing Fluckit as a 'drama-free ride', but I believe I've come across a few arguments myself - Won't happen again then.
And just to be clear, are you referring to any recent episodes?

Get Stoked
01-31-2009, 11:34 AM
Well, I personally thought that the hip-hop thread in off-topic got a little touchy. Some people may have been fine with the thread, but some others thought it was a little too much.

Mac
01-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Haha, I didn't even know about a hip hop thread.

BSer34
01-31-2009, 12:19 PM
Anything people have different opinions on seems to get touchy, especially the hip-hop thread. People have to learn the difference between arguing and having a discussion. It's a fine line that gets crossed frequently.

I tried to chill that one out with the Auto Tune spoof but it didn't work. lol.

Mac
01-31-2009, 12:33 PM
I don't think there should be any sort of limitation on subjectivity, but mindless dumb posts just need to stop.

Darkslide
01-31-2009, 12:39 PM
The thread about Lil' Wayne got a little heated. But I've enjoyed reading it(seriously) and didnt think it was bad at all. The way I see it if you dont wanna be a part of it, dont read it...dont participate.

I'm not trying to come off as an asshole saying dont read it. Its just true...right? I mean if you were at a store, and as you walked in someone had some kind of deal to propose, you can choose to walk right past and not listen to a word, or you can stop and listen. Your choice.

But yes. If it gets personal and someone is really bothered. It should stop. I dont think your should take someone else's opinion personal though.

Get Stoked
01-31-2009, 01:32 PM
Well, some people would like to participate in certain threads and if there are people arguing in the threads, it will turn them away from posting in it. I don't mind discussions, disagreements, just as long as it doesn't turn sour.

slave
01-31-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm willing to welcome anyone to Fluckit, but if you're going to come here and start shit with people and argue, you're gone. I'm starting to see people's attitudes come out a little bit and people are starting to test what can and can't be done here.

Let it be known, the only rule here is NO ARGUING. If you have a problem with what someone is saying to you, please, come to me personally and I will handle it. If you start arguing back, all the people involved will have their IPs banned indefinitely.

I want this to be a haven where people can come and get away from the newbishness that appears on other sites. I want this to be a fun/relaxed place and if people start turning it in the opposite direction it is my place to see that it doesn't go any further.

Thanks everyone.

If you ever need to contact me about an issue, you can send me a private message on here.

Hey im new 2 the community here i was wondering what happened 2 skate this i mean it hasnt been up for days just throwin it out there.

The Revolutionist
01-31-2009, 06:57 PM
war said he was moving his printing business or sumat. maybe thats why it was offline. or maybe it got hacked again? who knows. your in good hands here though.

Get Stoked
01-31-2009, 07:02 PM
Yeah, Skatethis was hacked. I saw it back up temporarily the other day, but then it was down again.

ChvyVele
01-31-2009, 08:04 PM
Well, I personally thought that the hip-hop thread in off-topic got a little touchy. Some people may have been fine with the thread, but some others thought it was a little too much.

I saw it just as a very active discussion, but if I said anything in there to offend anyone, sorry :( . Didn't mean to make it seem that way.

Hitmanx123
02-01-2009, 12:12 AM
FOOLISH MORTALS HOW DARE U INTERRUPT THE PEACEFULNESS OF THE FLUCK!!!!!!!:mad:

PS3 Skater
02-02-2009, 01:51 AM
I read the Lil' wayne thread and it was interesting, but i think that if you are talking about music its gunna get really heated really fast because people have such strong and opinionated viewpoints.

tehwoot
02-02-2009, 05:18 AM
Lets play nice so stoked doesnt have to punish :)

CesReifs73
11-20-2009, 12:38 PM
and I also really dont want them to be deleted. Cant there be an option to like, delete some once it gets overfilled, but choose the ones you want deleted?

sk8cdt
11-20-2009, 09:00 PM
dont bump old threads