PDA

View Full Version : Talk is Cheap promo (Warning, sickest bmx shit inside)

agusbmxarg
04-01-2012, 10:37 PM
http://vimeo.com/39587335

I don't care if like this or not, totally worth the watch tho; every move in this trailer is DVDpart worthy. This will make history. The best bmxers in the game, the sickest spots, steeziest moves, one of best filmers behind the camera, and more sick shit.

¢

andreas
04-04-2012, 04:03 PM
most hyped on dak and alex k. niggas murkin shit.

m.seven
04-04-2012, 04:45 PM
i haven't been on a bike in many years,but this shit was ridiculous!

agusbmxarg
04-04-2012, 05:30 PM
most hyped on dak and alex k. niggas murkin shit.

MAN, AK's smith nose 180 to backwards manny halfcab. What!?
And Dak's usage of gravitational forces amuses me. It's impossible to get his pops skills.

andreas
04-04-2012, 08:43 PM
MAN, AK's smith nose 180 to backwards manny halfcab. What!?
And Dak's usage of gravitational forces amuses me. It's impossible to get his pops skills.

but man... alex kennedy. man. alex. man jesus. definitely the most underrated rider I can think of.

agusbmxarg
04-05-2012, 07:19 AM
but man... alex kennedy. man. alex. man jesus. definitely the most underrated rider I can think of.

Well, I guess I could agree in part with you about him being underrated. Not that much, since he rides for brands and crews who are deliverying content pretty often, but if you go back like, 2 years ago, AK was KILLING IT, doing everything with his own style, and everyone (I wont include myself in this) was only thinking about how many barspins Garrett Reynolds could do in one combo, or how long Caleb's nosemanuals could be.

I'm gonna get TiC as soon as its posted at Empirebmx. This one and Bad Idea.

andreas
04-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Well, I guess I could agree in part with you about him being underrated. Not that much, since he rides for brands and crews who are deliverying content pretty often, but if you go back like, 2 years ago, AK was KILLING IT, doing everything with his own style, and everyone (I wont include myself in this) was only thinking about how many barspins Garrett Reynolds could do in one combo, or how long Caleb's nosemanuals could be.

I'm gonna get TiC as soon as its posted at Empirebmx. This one and Bad Idea.
I'm super duper hyped on bad idea. So many killers on empire's team. I was watching lets get mystical the other night and it just proves how much there is to ride in texas.

agusbmxarg
04-06-2012, 07:36 AM
I'm super duper hyped on bad idea. So many killers on empire's team. I was watching lets get mystical the other night and it just proves how much there is to ride in texas.

Yeah indeed.

OH, BTW, yesterday was a sick of a day. Hah well, not that much, but it was cool.

Me and my friends were able to hang out with Corey Martinez, Nathan Williams, Geoff Slattery, Christian Rigal, Ian Morris and Jimmy Rushmore.
The united team is going to be at the local shop tomorrow for the kids and all that, but yesterday they were doing like a lil city tour in the afternoon, and went to a friend's shop in a famous downtown gallery, he called us 'Hey, the guys are gonna be here in an hour, come if you want to', so we went, while walking inside the gallery, I noticed 2 more dudes with their bikes checking one of the gallery shop's exhibitor, I ran into them saying 'Hey are you going to the bike sh...' in spanish, turns out I was talking to Tnez and Williams lol. Thanks to the INTERNET, videogames, and this community, my english was 'good enough' to have a fluent conversation with them. The rest of my friends were like 'yes, this is dog' lol.
I noticed Tnez was the only dude that wasn't smoking pot in the shop's bathroom (the rest of the team and some of my friends were in there), I said 'we don't need that to have a good time, right'. He laughed and said for sure, bro. He was the only one checking the place, talking to locals, and the only one that actually looked interested in this trip. Such a cool, down to earth dude.
But fuck that shop moment, we are riding with them tomorrow. As I heard, they're going to a well known 18 stairs set downtown so I hope I can shot atleast 1 pic of these fuckrs.

BannerBoy360
04-06-2012, 08:07 AM
as chris cole once said, " the bottom line is tht we are all [bikers and skaters] trying to get stoked to do what we love "

agusbmxarg
04-06-2012, 09:25 AM
as chris cole once said, " the bottom line is tht we are all [bikers and skaters] trying to get stoked to do what we love "

Word

That's the reason why cole gets so much love and support from the bmx community, because he really knows what's up.

andreas
04-06-2012, 10:54 AM
tnez is bad fuckin ass. I used to talk to him on twitter all the time. I met a bunch of cool dudes too. *Name drop time* Chase D, Russ Barone, Butcher, Mike Aitken, Brian Foster, Justin Inman (dick), and van fucking homan. Talked to all of them except butcher. nicest dudes ever. van gave me a brown leather ECCD seat.

agusbmxarg
04-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Hahah, for sure man, these guys, after all, are just like us; just, guys who ride a bike, with their pals, and have a hell of a time doin it.
But yeah some of them are dicks. There'll always be dicks.

andreas
04-06-2012, 07:17 PM
http://instagr.am/p/JGWCfEJvxt/ tnez had this on fb

agusbmxarg
04-06-2012, 08:45 PM
http://instagr.am/p/JGWCfEJvxt/ tnez had this on fb

Hah I was checkin united's instagram atm. The one of corey barspining on a ledge is near our ghetto place. Fuck, we were going to ride there today instead we went the opposite direction looking for new spots.

andreas
04-07-2012, 06:01 PM
oh gawd tnez tweaked his ankle.

agusbmxarg
04-07-2012, 06:15 PM
oh gawd tnez tweaked his ankle.

Sadly... he felt several times today, first doing an uprail luc-e grind oppo whip out, but he did that I think, trying a hop 360 to smith grind on the ledge. Christian Rigal got a bad one too, he was trying to smith grind the whole pyramid-shape tall ledge but he couldn't lock the second stage smith.
It's the first time I see REAL pro bmx riders irl, I'm still amazed on how SMOOTH this guys land after doing big jumps, spinning and all that. totally amazing.