View Full Version : best skater hands down

BaphoM3th
04-02-2012, 12:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T81yDm0a5Y

:P

madsser
04-02-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm not sure I agree with you.
Yes this guy is fucking insane. But most of it, I wouldn't really consider skateboarding.

Most of it's parkour.

I'd say he can't really compare in a tournament against people like Chris Cole Nyjah and Prod.

But yes. This guy's fucking insane!

m.seven
04-02-2012, 01:33 PM
gotta agree with mads,it's cool the guy found his niche,there was some really creative stuff.
guy's a fuckin stress case though.how you gonna beat down a dumpster with your shoe?

BaphoM3th
04-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Lol I beat shit with shoes all the time XD but of course he wouldn't compete competition wise
But his creativity Would probably be the reason to why he could have parts compared to Nyah or cole

m.seven
04-02-2012, 01:40 PM
it'd be sick to see some of that stuff in a contest setting,though.
and i have to admit,i too have layed the smackdown with a shoe:o

Roccityroller
04-02-2012, 01:41 PM
gotta agree with mads,it's cool the guy found his niche,there was some really creative stuff.
guy's a fuckin stress case though.how you gonna beat down a dumpster with your shoe?

It's too bad you guys are wrong...

Best skateboarding ever

3Flip footplant > *... for reals.

madsser
04-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Listen, I'm not saying this isn't some of the best skateboarding ever. It's amazingly good, super innovative, athletic!

I love this guy. Always had ever since i saw him the first time. His amazing mixture of parkour and skateboarding.
Amazing! :D

replicant
04-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Friends don't let friends wear skinny jeans!

mamba12
04-02-2012, 04:41 PM
3Flip footplant > *... for reals.

he's bitin' my shit

BaphoM3th
04-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Friends don't let friends wear skinny jeans!

damn i have no friends then XD

BeatChemist
04-02-2012, 05:09 PM
I'd say he can't really compare in a tournament against people like Chris Cole Nyjah and Prod.

Who cares about a contest we're talking about skateboarding for fucks sakes!!! PRod can flawlessly frontside flip a 10 set all he wants, but honestly I'd probably rather watch this guy skate.

This shit is hella fresh. The mix of parkour I dig, and it's clear that the guy can skate, so it's not like he's some parkour dude who's posing as a skater...
There were a couple of tricks in there that were mind blowing. The trey flip wallplant and the airwalk sexchange stood out for me. I like seeing skateboarding going new places.

This guy should make a video with Gou Miyagi!!!

emericaridr11
04-03-2012, 09:15 AM
ah the denver shop, hell yeah

Deacon
04-03-2012, 10:09 AM
IMO I don't think I will ever be able to say one person or another is the best skater ever. So many people do things that make me sit up and take notice. Don't get me wrong I have fav skaters whose video parts I revisit frequently (Janoski, Baxter-Neal, Fazilov, Hoyle, Reynolds, Mullen, Koston, Mariano, Capaldi, Romero, Pudwill, Cole, Song, Gillette, Sublette, Panday, Gonzales, Pease, Ryan to name a few lol).

In relation to this video, the guy is very fun to watch and i have to give him mad props for trying some of the shit he does. I would probably die if I attempted anby of that shit.

BaphoM3th
04-03-2012, 10:19 AM
IMO I don't think I will ever be able to say one person or another is the best skater ever. So many people do things that make me sit up and take notice. Don't get me wrong I have fav skaters whose video parts I revisit frequently (Janoski, Baxter-Neal, Fazilov, Hoyle, Reynolds, Mullen, Koston, Mariano, Capaldi, Romero, Pudwill, Cole, Song, Gillette, Sublette, Panday, Gonzales, Pease, Ryan to name a few lol).

In relation to this video, the guy is very fun to watch and i have to give him mad props for trying some of the shit he does. I would probably die if I attempted anby of that shit.

i tried to frontlip flatground and bitched out xD haha

r0ke
04-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Nice stuff, I'll take P.rod though.