PDA

View Full Version : SOFEX-The Business of War (VICE)

saunders420
04-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Kinda speechless. Just something everyone should watch.

http://www.vice.com/video/#ooid=QwOTY5NDok4uZZ9TCflpUZPUkMuEru1u

madsser
04-03-2012, 05:17 AM
Holy shit. That's some crazy fucking shit. Don't know what to say. :o

SK8ERatWAR
04-03-2012, 06:57 AM
fucking insane.. like what that former soldier said about those norinco rockets fired at them and here they were lying right next to american stuff.. so freaking messed up..

agusbmxarg
04-03-2012, 07:20 AM
so freaking messed up..

As Yuri said,
"I sell to leftists, and rightists. I sell to pacifists, but they're not the most regular customers. Of course, you're not a *true* internationalist until you've supplied weapons to kill your *own* countrymen. "

War is one, if not the most, messed up human creations of all times.

BeatChemist
04-03-2012, 01:40 PM
As Yuri said,
"I sell to leftists, and rightists. I sell to pacifists, but they're not the most regular customers. Of course, you're not a *true* internationalist until you've supplied weapons to kill your *own* countrymen. "

War is one, if not the most, messed up human creations of all times.

People looking to profit off of war is the worst look for human beings possible. They hide behind the $$ and capitalism denying they are helping facilitate death, but the reality is plain to see. These guys market and sell death.

I don't know why this is surprising though... the US has been supplying arms to all kinds of countries and armies for years. A lot of which has ended up being used against American soldiers years later...

The more you uncover about the real way the world works, the more upsetting it gets. The sheer size and scale of fucked up shit that goes on in the name of $$$ and power is mind numbing.

agusbmxarg
04-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Totally.
What just came up to my mind was this Einstein's quote.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

saunders420
04-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Great quote agus. Wish more people watched this just to realize how big this thing is.
Spec ops contest!!?! Nuff said.