PDA

View Full Version : Skatefluckit contains badware?

Benutzer1Oliver
04-05-2012, 03:02 AM
skatefluckit site is blocked by stopbadware.org and I always have to say that this site isn't infected or stuff. But why is this happenign, was there badware around here or is this just a mistake (or even a fake website)?

can so tell me?

replicant
04-05-2012, 03:57 AM
skatefluckit site is blocked by stopbadware.org and I always have to say that this site isn't infected or stuff. But why is this happenign, was there badware around here or is this just a mistake (or even a fake website)?

can so tell me?Past couple days has been some issues with hijacking and it's being remedied.

Slamooh
04-05-2012, 04:48 AM
Past couple days has been some issues with hijacking and it's being remedied.

is it ?
i mean it happened multiple times over the past months

madsser
04-05-2012, 04:52 AM
What Brian wrote on facebook.

Alright, the site was working earlier and now it's not again. I talked to Ryan and he said it's possible one of the Administrators or Moderators accounts were hacked, so CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS IMMEDIATELY. If you're not an Admin or Mod, you should probably change yours anyways, that's a good thing to practice.

I've e-mailed Ryan again, so hopefully the problem will be resolved. You can ignore the warning that pops up, but I haven't got confirmation from Ryan on whether that's a good thing to do or not, I'll keep you all updated.

Slamooh
04-05-2012, 07:37 AM
hmmmm, "you can ignore that pops up" and "whether that's a good thing to do or not"... wait what ?

replicant
04-05-2012, 10:48 AM
hmmmm, "you can ignore that pops up" and "whether that's a good thing to do or not"... wait what ?
aka... don't have a shitty anti-virus program and make sure you don't have a shitty anti-malware program.

Benutzer1Oliver
04-06-2012, 03:27 AM
it's not because of a anti malware program cause these warning comes from a website and not from a program on my pc

Slamooh
04-06-2012, 04:18 AM
aka... don't have a shitty anti-virus program and make sure you don't have a shitty anti-malware program.

yeah definitely
that's why multiple programs on multiple os say there is trouble ... for like 6 months :rolleyes:

it still makes sense to be cautious... especially when i found out a weird program is trying to do something on my comp since the last alert on fluckit but you 'll probably say it's a coincidence...

madsser
04-06-2012, 05:15 AM
Lets just say that debaser is working on it. :)

Slamooh
04-08-2012, 02:22 AM
glad to hear
thanks for working on it :)