PDA

View Full Version : Skate Share Code

Boris Magee
04-10-2012, 10:25 PM
Sorry to bother anyone, but because I am locked out of my normal Xbox Live account (due to me not being able to download an update - its annoying but i can't go on Xbox Live if it isn't installed).

So, after living off the parks I have downloaded on my old account prior to being locked for a LONG time, I got fed just made a new Xbox account. Having seen all the awesome new parks that have come out I finally got off my lazy ass and did it. But I need a skate share code - I was wondering if anyone has had a broken skate 3 disc lying around or something and a skate share code they didn't need? I would really appreciate it. If no one does I will just painfully give ea some more money and purchase it off the marketplace.

thanks guys

adecoco
05-01-2012, 04:54 PM
when i get skate 3 and if one of my codes work ill give you a spare i have, just have to wait a couple days.

Ladd279
05-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Contact ea advisor through chat and they will link your account or give you some

adecoco
05-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Contact ea advisor through chat and they will link your account or give you some
yeah thats what i told him to do,
i said mine didnt come with one and he give me 2 codes, 1 extra just incase the other didnt work.

jk 677
05-01-2012, 05:34 PM
I need one too because my brand new one didn't come with on

Boris Magee
05-01-2012, 11:30 PM
that sucks jk, ea really takes dumps on their customers. i tried to contact ea through the chat thing but it said none were available, maybe i'm on at a weird time or there arent any available to people in australia. give the chat a try, it seemed to work for a few people
thanks adecoco!

adecoco
05-02-2012, 03:54 AM
that sucks jk, ea really takes dumps on their customers. i tried to contact ea through the chat thing but it said none were available, maybe i'm on at a weird time or there arent any available to people in australia. give the chat a try, it seemed to work for a few people
thanks adecoco!
no problem

Boris Magee
05-02-2012, 05:00 AM
actually dont worry, i managed to get it working by logging on at a different time and it worked! thanks for the advice!

adecoco
05-03-2012, 05:53 PM
okay, so you got a code? disregard my pm then!

Boris Magee
05-04-2012, 05:30 PM
yeah, keep that one in your pocket in case someone else needs it / you want it

Boris Magee
05-04-2012, 05:32 PM
thanks though!
i had to talk to like 8 different ea advisors - for some i said my new copy didnt come with it, but for others i complained about it not transferring over to my new account. sometimes when i said it didnt transfer over to a new account the advisor said thats normal and that i would have to buy a new code, but one guy said he would give me a new code. so yeah guys, if you wanna try for one complaining that it didnt transfer over to a new account also works.

adecoco
05-04-2012, 06:34 PM
mine worked the first time, i just said i didnt get it with a new copy, he said this happens alot and game me 2 codes, an extra as compensation for paying full price for the same thing u would t with a used copy.