PDA

View Full Version : The end of lpc???

TheMaster
04-24-2012, 06:26 PM
My team (Logic) just recently lost its go to filmer Jakeskate. For reseans we arnt qualified to share with u at the time, he was a great colligue of mine and his loss was unfortunatly timed since a promo vid was supose to be posted for LPC TOUR tomorrow ha. Dont worry the comp is still going to happen! Anyway we are now up for new recruits. I'd rather have it just be a filmer at the time who is able to post vids on youtube and so forth...But if you build parks and film that would be just as good. Moral of the story is WE NEED A FILMER!. If we already know who you are and ud like to join, then we will most likely accept u if we know your work and that its good to us, thanks.

thesignguy
04-24-2012, 06:34 PM
What's a filmer?
Are we talkin fake skate here?

Permy
04-25-2012, 11:11 AM
I will film all of you with the utmost elegance.

Granka
05-11-2012, 10:54 AM
What's a filmer?
Are we talkin fake skate here?
This.

TSxR3N3GAD3
05-11-2012, 07:07 PM
I'm coming out with a park promo soon so yeah I guess that would show off both my park skills and my filming skills. I'd love to try out though; I've always wanted to be on a park team and Illusion is dead (the fully's still coming out though...) so I'll be able to focus on this more.

Ayreon
05-11-2012, 07:47 PM
teams should not rely one person to film everything. I dont understand for even one second why would you. people on my team film their own shit.

JakeSkate306
05-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Anyways im still on the team... Defenitally agree with you Ayreon. its soo hard to have to film all the clips. upload them, download them, and then edit them... its just not worth it in my eyes. too time consuming. but its not that they cant film. and no offence to anyone on My team but none of them can film good 10mm fisheye.

TheMaster
05-12-2012, 07:54 AM
maybe if we do a vid u should let us film our own parts yes jake?

Ayreon
05-13-2012, 12:25 AM
yah man film your own stuff. get good at it. its totally not worth it for one person to do that for an entire team. when the reel is being a bitch, i sometimes feel its not even worth it to do it myself lol.

but the game keeps sucking me back in. its too satisfying to see the finished product of a vid.

fallingskyline
05-13-2012, 09:31 PM
i don't get the "a team filmer" part's idea. first of all, where is the fun if someone else does the filming for you? i mean honestly "filming" is half the fun of the game, i won't give that away for several reasons:
1. i am the one to blame if the trick looks shitty
2. ability to make a trick look like YOU (not anyone else) want it to look like
3. for eff's sake, its your tricks, film them your own...
second no one has a jetpack/wingsuit-filmer to film the tricks like i do.... lol

filming in skate 3 is by far easier than it was in skate 2, it won'T get any easier, so go ahead, watch 1000 youtube videos and some tuts and diy!!!

Ayreon
05-14-2012, 05:04 PM
yah for sure.

i hope yall dont stop making parks at least. just looked at some in the parks thread. they looks good.

unplannedman
05-16-2012, 05:31 PM
My team (Logic) just recently lost its go to filmer Jakeskate. For reasons we aren't qualified to share with you at the time, he was a great colleague of mine and his loss was unfortunately timed since a promo vid was supposed to be posted for LPC TOUR tomorrow ha. Dont worry the comp is still going to happen! Anyway we are now up for new recruits. I'd rather have it just be a filmer at the time who is able to post vids on youtube and so forth...But if you build parks and film that would be just as good. Moral of the story is WE NEED A FILMER!. If we already know who you are and you'd like to join, then we will most likely accept u if we know your work and that its good to us, thanks.
Normally I'll overlook spelling errors, but this was just horrible, learn to spell, man.

TheMaster
05-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Sorry to sound like a dick but no one cares

mattyman512
05-17-2012, 08:02 AM
oh god unplannedman! Have you got nothing better to do besides hating on people grammer? Ok so for you're benefit I'll start to type in standard english shall I? Who cares, you must be a dumb ass if you don't understand what people are actually saying on this site, use some common sense man! No one cares about spelling on the internet or in forums, its like texting unless you're a proper numb nut who texts in full letters ( which I do sometimes). Its not about what people say, its about what they bring out. Use you're head for once and learn some proper manners!

Oh and by the way, get rid of you're fucking signitures! they take up the whole fucking forum and its well annoying and I'm not the only 1! Grow up and say something reasonable!

DONE!

jimmy2times79
05-17-2012, 08:35 AM
dam daddy matty has spoken. i agree thats uncalled for unplannedman

thesignguy
05-17-2012, 01:36 PM
I have to agree with Mattyman on this one
Fucking annoying av's and sigs is something fluckit never had to deal with, that shit was left over at EA and one of the reasons we all come here. Get rid of that shit or I will

Sorry

unplannedman
05-17-2012, 07:47 PM
oh god unplannedman! Have you got nothing better to do besides hating on people grammer? Ok so for you're benefit I'll start to type in standard english shall I? Who cares, you must be a dumb ass if you don't understand what people are actually saying on this site, use some common sense man! No one cares about spelling on the internet or in forums, its like texting unless you're a proper numb nut who texts in full letters ( which I do sometimes). Its not about what people say, its about what they bring out. Use you're head for once and learn some proper manners!

Oh and by the way, get rid of you're fucking signitures! they take up the whole fucking forum and its well annoying and I'm not the only 1! Grow up and say something reasonable!

DONE!Jesus matty, calm the fuck down, if you had a problem with my sig, all you had to do was send a friendly pm. And you're talking like I hate on people's grammar all the time, if you'd actually read my post, you'd see that I'd normally overlook errors. Why? because this is fucking internet and that's what happens. Just because I might have a slight problem with the way people doesn't mean I'm fucking illiterate (I'm typing in full words, does that bother wittle watty?). Don't you have something better do than write long ass messages on a fucking message board? Get over it man, it's not like I've been a total asshole to you. How about you un-bunch you panties, have a cup of coffee, and chill out. If you have a problem with me and the way I post, go my page and click the damn ignore button, it's not like I'm forcing you to read my posts.

ay platypus
05-18-2012, 01:33 PM
Normally I will over look blasphemy, but this is just horrible, learn to be more considerate.

P.s mattyman is brittish if any thing he'll have tea... Not coffee

Rushiie
05-18-2012, 01:41 PM
How about you un-bunch you panties,

Learn how to spell, wittle wunplannedboy.

unplannedman
05-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Learn how to spell, wittle wunplannedboy.
I was tired as hell when I wrote that, but I'll give you that one

Goon_Panda
06-26-2012, 09:00 AM
You missed a few words here and there. And you said you were writing in full words, but...

"sig"