PDA

View Full Version : Heeelllppp

Blurr905
05-03-2012, 10:37 AM
So I've just recently gotten the s2 filmer pack, but i can't figure out how to get the stupid watermarks off every time. I've asked people and have tried many different ways to do it.
I've gotten it to work a few times, but I can't figure out what i did specifically to re do for ever other clip im trying to film. I was wondering if someone could possibly make a tutorial or something for this, Or list some detailed instructions on how you get rid of watermarks (like what order you do things in, etc.) It's really starting to get frustrating lol

Goon_Panda
05-03-2012, 11:56 AM
I have the same problem in S3, although I've only uploaded photos since I got it, which was 3 days ago. Anyone wannablend a hand?

*lend, not blend. Fucking Iphone

BannerBoy360
05-03-2012, 12:09 PM
I have the same problem in S3, although I've only uploaded photos since I got it, which was 3 days ago. Anyone wannablend a hand?

*lend, not blend. Fucking Iphone
ya thts not an option offered for photos... you need some sort of photo editing software like photoshop if you want to remove it for photos.

briden
05-03-2012, 12:32 PM
So I've just recently gotten the s2 filmer pack, but i can't figure out how to get the stupid watermarks off every time. I've asked people and have tried many different ways to do it.
I've gotten it to work a few times, but I can't figure out what i did specifically to re do for ever other clip im trying to film. I was wondering if someone could possibly make a tutorial or something for this, Or list some detailed instructions on how you get rid of watermarks (like what order you do things in, etc.) It's really starting to get frustrating lol

Before you do anything to the replay, set the watermark to off. Then right before you upload, turn it on and off again. Works for me but the best bet is to check the website after every upload.

Blurr905
05-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Thanks man, Ill try that next.

Seanne1986
05-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Just turn if off before uploading. If you turn it off then start editing/filming etc, the watermark will be on again. so a simple fix is to just set it to off right before you upload your clip.

NotedDerk
05-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Just turn if off before uploading. If you turn it off then start editing/filming etc, the watermark will be on again. so a simple fix is to just set it to off right before you upload your clip.

What seanne said, that has always worked for me.
Just do all the camera work and right before you're ready to upload, turn the watermark off.

Blurr905
05-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks guys, finally figured it out.