PDA

View Full Version : fullyFl4RED00 is officially a Texas a&m college graduate

FullyFl4RED00
05-07-2012, 02:36 PM
Its official guys...on Friday I get my college degree with a 4.0 in my major. *pats self on back*

I am accepting job offers with a mininum starting salaray of $40,000. My skills include skate 1, 2, and 3. I am a member of the world renowned cap building team "Pandora". My accomplishments include a grand total of 800+ park downloads, and the ability to "kind of" impress a community of fake skate snobs (no offense) with my fake park building skills.

I am accepting graduation gifts in the form of high fives, microsoft points, or condescending comments if your feeling really generous. ;)

Couldn't have made it through college without you guys!

i am a snail
05-07-2012, 02:39 PM
grats man! entering the college world right behind you. good luck in the real world.

mamba12
05-07-2012, 02:42 PM
make sure to still be drunk from the night before for commencement. makes that long ass list of names go by a little less painfully.

FullyFl4RED00
05-07-2012, 02:54 PM
i am snail- College will be one of the best times of your life. Just remember to balance work and play...i know way to many really intelligent people who fucked off and are now paying the price. Oh and dont join a frat...just go to their parties instead.

Mamba- I will!

m.seven
05-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Congrats man..proves we're not a bunch of mom's basement living bums playing video games all day.lol
High fuckin five dude!

BeatChemist
05-07-2012, 05:42 PM
i am snail- College will be one of the best times of your life. Just remember to balance work and play...i know way to many really intelligent people who fucked off and are now paying the price. Oh and dont join a frat...just go to their parties instead.

Very good advice!!

Congrats man! Be very proud of yourself!!! Now go out in the real world and GET THAT PAPER!!!!

r0ke
05-08-2012, 12:26 AM
make sure to still be drunk from the night before for commencement. makes that long ass list of names go by a little less painfully.

Truth. My gf at the time graduated the year after me and her last name was the VERY last name in the very last program at commencement.... Fucking brutal ahahha.

But yes congratulations! Making good dough to travel frequently is a beautiful thing.

replicant
05-08-2012, 05:10 AM
Bout fucking time! I mean, err... grats. Now get a job, ya hippie!