PDA

View Full Version : Edit Skater issue.

aaronberlin
05-13-2012, 05:40 PM
My edit skater won't load at all when I'm connected to PSN.
I have no idea why, I'm assuming it's something to do with graphics from skate.create
Anyone had a similar issue / knows a fix?
Cheers.

NotedDerk
05-13-2012, 05:43 PM
I didn't have an issue with this until a few months ago, what I found out is to clear all your graphics that you sent to game and try again.
It worked for me and I was able to send graphics to my game again, but I can't use all four slots, only the first three.

hope that helps dude!

aaronberlin
05-13-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm pretty lost on how you clear graphics from the game.

NotedDerk
05-13-2012, 06:37 PM
it involves launching the graphics creator.
When you finish creating a graphic and are ready to upload and publish it, it'll show the four slots, where you get to choose what slot you want to put your graphic in, each slot will have the two options to either put that graphic there or delete the current graphic.

aaronberlin
05-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Did not work at all, have tried it 4 or 5 times now with different graphics, different amounts, different slots used, etc.
Good work EA....
Thanks for the effort, though, Derk. Much appreciated.

EternalRewind
05-14-2012, 04:11 PM
This happened to me once and I remember it was kinda tricky clearing all gfx slots, I think the fact that the gfx is corrupt makes it difficult to delete but Im not sure.. I dont remember how I did it but I think NotedDerk is right about how to do it

Ayreon
05-14-2012, 06:45 PM
Did not work at all, have tried it 4 or 5 times now with different graphics, different amounts, different slots used, etc.
Good work EA....
Thanks for the effort, though, Derk. Much appreciated.

i think you did it wrong. dont overwrite the graphic with a new one. delete it so you have NO graphics sent to game. do it the way derk said. then load your skater with no graphics sent to game. then leave so it saves. then you can send more grapphics and it should be ok. this has happened to me many many times.

aaronberlin
05-15-2012, 03:38 AM
I did the whole clear graphics thing, didn't work for any combination I tried. Until I tried ONE graphic.
I can't load more than one now.