PDA

View Full Version : gizz - small wonder

Gizzler
05-15-2012, 03:01 PM
pretty much my last clips, before my ps3 died!

http://youtu.be/jn5rjBnQHcM

clips are from march or so, had the best sesh in my life and then......my 4th fucking ps3 faded away....think im not going to get another one. maybe when summers over....

sorry for 50-50 extravaganza.....but this is all about shredding!

m.seven
05-15-2012, 03:23 PM
fuck yea,got my Gizz fix!
serious shredding man,so much sick shit.really sucks about your ps3,hope to see you back this summer

NotedDerk
05-15-2012, 03:31 PM
banger was really tight gizzler, you'll be back and i'll be waiting to see what you pull off then.
I do have one question though, you say this is your fourth ps3 that has broke?
How is that possible, I've had my ps3 for four years now and no complications at all, it's the fat one too.

Ayreon
05-15-2012, 03:56 PM
then ur lucky derk lol

ive gone through 2.

fallingskyline
05-15-2012, 09:36 PM
i guess its a small wonder you got this together than... you should get a new ps3!!! there's need to shred with you ;)

btw sweet video!

Granka
05-16-2012, 01:31 AM
That line that started with a noseblunt-slide and ended with a weird wallride-thingy, tits!
Line down those steps at the Art Gallery, variation is sweet!
Wallie switch overcrook? Woooow!
Line with kickflip 50-50 and ollie down the stairs, handling that speed like a boss!
50-50 transfer to weird ass bank, been trying to skate that thing but I always fuck up.
Feeble (?) to noseblunt in that bowl corner, niiiice!
Gap over rail to that skinny, perfect rideaway of it.
Ender was nice!

Great stuff you crazy bastard! You need a new console for sure so we can keep enjoying Gizz-videos.

Jebotek
05-16-2012, 08:19 AM
so much insane stuff in here. hope to see somethin from you again!

Razorlike Blue
05-16-2012, 08:27 AM
You win every round ever, amazing work.

sorry your PS3 died... again... and again... and again... and again.

SK8ERatWAR
05-16-2012, 08:33 AM
ollie over handrail to skinny was supersick!

Gizzler
05-18-2012, 02:00 AM
thanks for the replies. glad you guys liked it!

I do have one question though, you say this is your fourth ps3 that has broke?
no idea, what always happens to my ps3's?! the first 2 (a fat and a slim one) didnt accept any discs anymore after one year and a little, when guarantee just run out. i was too impatient to get them repaired and wait for a month or so, so i just bought new ones.
the 3rd one did the strangest things after a few months and this one has been replaced by sony. never got an answer, what has been wrong with it though.
and now the 4th one always freezes completely after playing for a few minutes. cant even turn it off when this happens. heard rumors, that this could have something to do with the harddrive, so i still got to try to format it and re-install everything. or try to use a different harddrive...

looks like im the unlucky guy, when it comes to ps3's :p