PDA

View Full Version : EA Skate 3: CKYdude93- Afterlife

CKYdude93
05-18-2012, 09:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKn0CgiqAvg

Yes, I made another one! Tried to do a decent edit and all that fun stuff. Hope you enjoy! Song in credits *I do not own rights to this song* Looks like YT boned the quality and added some motion blur yay... Watch in HD for best quality.

Goon_Panda
05-19-2012, 05:24 AM
That was crazy.

I emailed it to a friend before, and I just remembered he has photosensitive epilepsy. :0 I'm so unkind...

Great vid bro! keep it up!

NotedDerk
05-19-2012, 08:16 AM
FIRST OFF!

You're a big, fat, jew-faced, cheeto-eating, sock stuffing liar!
Don't you ever make a 'last solo' ever again, or at least, title it that.

I'd also like to warn you for other hate you might receive for using avenged sevenfold.
They are just one of those bands, either really loved or fucking hated.

Good stuff though cky, I loved the no comply board bonk on the fire hydrant, 360 off.

CKYdude93
05-19-2012, 10:34 AM
That was crazy.

I emailed it to a friend before, and I just remembered he has photosensitive epilepsy. :0 I'm so unkind...

Great vid bro! keep it up!

Probably not a good idea lol

CKYdude93
05-19-2012, 10:36 AM
FIRST OFF!

You're a big, fat, jew-faced, cheeto-eating, sock stuffing liar!
Don't you ever make a 'last solo' ever again, or at least, title it that.

I'd also like to warn you for other hate you might receive for using avenged sevenfold.
They are just one of those bands, either really loved or fucking hated.

Good stuff though cky, I loved the no comply board bonk on the fire hydrant, 360 off.

That's why its the Afterlife. Because the last one was the end and now I'm in the Afterlife. Prowlin already said he hated Avenged Sevenfold, but you can't disagree that they match my styl lol. Thanks!

m.seven
05-19-2012, 11:12 AM
you dirty bastard!!
glad there's life after death,haha
owl cams'll never die thanks to you,sick ass vid dude

Razorlike Blue
05-19-2012, 01:10 PM
You've betrayed my trust! This is the day I learn to hate you! Nah, I can't stay mad, especially since my mind 'sploded and seeped out my skull.

MrSnomtn
05-19-2012, 02:03 PM
And he's back...not really surprised

CKYdude93
05-19-2012, 06:01 PM
@MrSnomtn Yeah, its hard to stay away lol... got so many memories of this community and these games ya know. And I didn't feel my "Final Solo" did justice as a final solo...

@Razor I'm sorry honey it wasn't my fault honestly. Its just something that happened. I didn't mean for it to turn out this way.

@M7 lol I can't break free of this game, but now that I'm in the afterlife in another realm... maybe I will try something new ;)

madsser
05-20-2012, 07:40 AM
LOVED IT! <3
Amazing shit as always cky! :D

You are getting better with the crazycams bro! <3

CKYdude93
05-20-2012, 10:06 AM
LOVED IT! <3
Amazing shit as always cky! :D

You are getting better with the crazycams bro! <3

If only YouTube didn't add its own motion blur... thanks lol

CKYdude93