PDA

View Full Version : Skate2 solo

BrettBombDigity
02-02-2009, 03:59 PM
This is the first video i have made and i want to know what everyone thinks..

**made before the Filmer pack and was edited with the shitty windows movie maker**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCZdn3DgpV0

Check it out..

Madsser3200
02-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Well.. this was nice, but not that realistic at some points. And i am just tellin ya, and i am repeating again and again.. DO NEVER PUSH MONGO.. i dosen't understand this mongo discrimination happening on youtube, but one mongo push can ruin the vid.. it makes people not like it and you.

But it was nice. ceep working.

HeadShotSteaz
02-03-2009, 11:58 AM
it was ok
but you need to make it more realistic, never push mongo, and lastly you should try to get some better angles
it was hard to see your tricks

BrettBombDigity
02-03-2009, 11:58 AM
thnx.. i know its not great it was old just whatever footage that i wanted to do something with before deleting it..

i am not pushing mongo anymore.. idk why but everyone hate..

im acctually trying to find a team..

BrettBombDigity
02-03-2009, 12:00 PM
it was ok
but you need to make it more realistic, never push mongo, and lastly you should try to get some better angles
it was hard to see your tricks

i have filmer pack now and its much much better...

thnx for the input.. i appritiate it.. and like i said i dont push mongo anymore..

Roccityroller
02-03-2009, 12:27 PM
thnx.. i know its not great it was old just whatever footage that i wanted to do something with before deleting it..

i am not pushing mongo anymore.. idk why but everyone hate..

im acctually trying to find a team..

I'd make a new vid from the suggestions here and then start looking for a team, you'll have been luck finding it.

BrettBombDigity
02-03-2009, 02:44 PM
lol..

already ahead of you..

im in the process of filming for a vid..

Madsser3200
02-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Nice Vid Man.. Cant wait for the new one