PDA

View Full Version : Watermarks

Einimoe
05-22-2012, 09:41 AM
Hey guys,

I'm currently obtaining a few clips for my next, more serious video and the only thing letting me down at the moment is the 'skate 3' logo watermark in the bottom right corner. I'm using sony vegas pro 11 and I just need to know how to get rid of it without ruining what I've already filimed. :)

briden
05-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Your only options are to crop the clips or put your own personal watermark over the skate 3 watermark. If you didn't already know, when you buy the filmer pack, you can turn them off when you upload.

Einimoe
05-22-2012, 09:49 AM
I've had a look for the filmer pack on the xbox 360 marketplace but I can't find it. How would I add my own watermark?

EmmitBrown
05-22-2012, 10:44 AM
in your video editor. you add an image and scale it to the size you want and position. that will be a separate video track the way i do it, but theres a bunch of options. get to know your video editing software and watch some tutorials. the more you know, that your software is capable of doing, the more thing you can accomplish even if your softwaqre doesnt....by work arounds and doing a few different steps to achieve what might be done in one step in better software. i used flash and vegas to make skaters walk all cripply in skate 1....imagination is awesome.

Einimoe
05-22-2012, 11:10 AM
I found the filmer pack but won't be able to afford it for a few weeks so I'm just making do with a little 'E' replacing the logo in the corner. It's not great but it will do, thanks by the way.