PDA

View Full Version : INDORMS - Mattyman

Wiltzuh
05-24-2012, 02:39 PM
READ: For everyone asking about park; This is new indoor skatepark by ME called Indorms. i will keep this park private and start having this kind of sessions for people hitting me up or those who i hit up to.

Matty (Mattyman512) was first one who dared to step inside this old warehouse converted into big indoor skatepark. He got some seriously good skills in fakeskating and filming...and here's the proof !
Some clips were filmed before painting the floor and thanks to Mattym i found some glitching and failing details and fixed them so now it's really ready to SHRED !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqJv7KtQKkI&lc=RAC8Dh7GPuve8PaEzWkkJWj-lg3LRI69mhCmAvB9F5A&feature=inbox

Comment, reply, feedMYback

NotedDerk
05-24-2012, 02:42 PM
I love how the banger was filmed, haha.

m.seven
05-24-2012, 02:44 PM
woooo,that was sick.that park looks awesome Wiltz.i like that gap with the lion head statue.
didn't know Matty had such vert skills,and your 540 nosegrab was gorgeous.

Wiltzuh
05-24-2012, 03:14 PM
Hahah derk ! Yeah Matty asked me to film a long lense version of that trick but i didn't even have to because his filming for that was sweet !

woooo,that was sick.that park looks awesome Wiltz.i like that gap with the lion head statue.
didn't know Matty had such vert skills,and your 540 nosegrab was gorgeous.

Yeah ! Lion head ables you to do lots of new tricks: Lionride...lionplant...lionstall...tricktip coming soon !
Matty is like used volvo...you never know what happens next ! Thanks for comment M !

Granka
05-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Boombastic, bitches!

briden
05-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Crazy stuff man! So much to skate in that park, can't wait to go back. Wiltz, should I send you anything I got there?

Wiltzuh
05-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Crazy stuff man! So much to skate in that park, can't wait to go back. Wiltz, should I send you anything I got there?

Yeah for sure if you want to have your own video like this =) I'm down to edit everything i get ! Just hit me up

Mage505
05-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Very, very sick! Nice job.