05-25-2012, 08:21 AM
why is this not posted...

fire...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8e8EOzpiFY&feature=youtu.be

bohemian
05-25-2012, 09:18 AM
bring the hate.

vid was planned for xmas release, last yr.. lol

worth the wait, bros killed it, each part successivly better in my op, with manolo and valleyboy acing the shit

btw noticed some framerate issues on my part.. heres a clean one on my channel: http://youtu.be/dJtI9QPWB1k

knexzor
05-25-2012, 09:24 AM
I don't like to leave generic comments on stuff I really like, but damn, EVERYONE KILLED
Flix spot usage and OG badass filming in general, Geoff's take on realistic big shit, Jean's perfectionism, Manny's gangster editing, FUCKING TORFINHO STILL HAVING PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS EVERYWHERE (short quick line at hawaii !!!) and well, Cwebs... Demz, take notes.. Nollie hard.. Wow.

Ladd279
05-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Charles Bradley hell yeah! Super dope guys, everyone killed

PoppySquidJr
05-25-2012, 09:37 AM
speechless.

Clayfighter
05-25-2012, 11:51 AM
can i just say the flixxx whipped his dick out on this one, i mean GOT DAMN! 270s everywhere. manolos ender, corey front blunt down that animal hubba and his animations. olive with the newspaper close call shit . shit was heavy

adda89ldn
05-25-2012, 01:09 PM
COREY MUTHAFUCKIN WEBSTER!!!

them animations..

them tricks.

filming.

editing.

this video is fucking amazing..

inspired me to get off my ass and work on editing the stingray vid..

SK8ERatWAR
05-25-2012, 01:11 PM
THIS

WAS

BEAST

m.seven
05-25-2012, 02:14 PM
flixx-loved your song,part was solid
geoff-2 years ago you were the first guy at the kid's table that gave me any useful advice on filming.still remember that and still grateful.skating like a powerhouse!
jean olive-so much energy in your part,loved it
manolo-sooo dope,banger whaaat!?
torfinho-stylish as fuck!
corey webster-jesus,don't even know what to say.details from setup to landing clip after clip.wow

felt this deserved more than just "great vid guys"

Mage505
05-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Man that was pure awesomeness. Filming was great, tricks were. Hands down beastness.

andreas
05-25-2012, 02:38 PM
as I said on yt, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.

SupaFly
05-25-2012, 04:51 PM
great watch,great edit,great skating,great filming just fucking GREAT.

i am a snail
05-25-2012, 04:59 PM
couch is a team of monsters and i love them all

Skatehead
05-25-2012, 07:21 PM
COUCH FOOL...
My brain just got jackhammered....

RedScharlach
05-25-2012, 10:57 PM
felt this deserved more than just "great vid guys"

true that. this vid was INSANELY good. hopefully not too many people will waste their time reading this stonedstream of conscious, nerding the fuuuck out review, but just in case Spoiler Alert for the below lol:

eflix switch crooks all over the place, looking so proper. 180s in/out, duuude tweaks for weeks. ender was so boss. your thumb must move at a superhuman speed to pop that late bfflip down 5 feet out of a 30 mph nosemanual across a high/short pad
geof never seen your stuff before I really dig your style, super fast/clean/realistic gaps were particularly awesome
jeanolive, sweet bail montage!, crooks 270 so nice.. 7:16 FUCK yea, always wanted to see or do that trick, good looks. super nice gaps too.
Manolo first line woah that was the best produced single fakeskateclip I've ever seen. front hurry on a rail super fast WUT so sick. all these super fast lines , switch BIGflip streetgap love that trick! ENDER!!!!!
Torfino polejam-of!!!!!!!! brilliant landing anim control all the time. 13:20 Helllll yea best trick ever at that spot. last two tricks excellent as well, made that nollie hrdflip look damn good
corey - crazy nice flips in-out. also big ups for guilty simpson . ug sw croooks fkyeah. bunch of crazy steezy switchness. 16:13 WOW. crail to !!!!!!!!!

DuMularn
05-26-2012, 05:35 AM
16:34.........I peed myself!~

Permy
05-26-2012, 06:49 AM
Everyone had their dicks on massive display
PUT THAT SHIT AWAY

TAKE NOTICE!
love coreywebster

bohemian
05-26-2012, 07:40 AM
highlights

trippin intro. a bit long but it feels o so good.

blast off

eflix
the best song ive ever choosen! lol, thx jean, its great
and thanx times ten for editing the part. im really proud. thx. thx. thx. thx. thx. thx. thx. thx. thx. thx.
pretty stoked on the trickselection also

geoff
dang, your shit is so rad.
nollie over the rail to start the line, so smoothly fitted to the song
nollie cab in the burbs
def that hardflipfrontcrock, thiight
nollie frontside noseslide that big art hubba, perfect trick for the spot, perfectly filmed
switch nosegrind red pool
bangin synced and perfectly tweaked hardflip to end it

mr. jean olive
wow. that intro to your part is so pro. whats it with france and great skateeditors? must be the redwine.
btw, not a fan of the song on its own, but here it worked amazingly good. and props for going hardcore haha
first line, love the pace
noseslide 270 transfer, chill style, long lens was ace
nosebonk bigspin, thight squeeze rideaway, rad filming again
ollie onto sidewalk 50revert slappystyle
180 overturned salad, or 180 to switch overcrock flip out, this i thk is the only trick that looks wrong in the entire video. im sure the trick itself is possible, but not with the upper body locked that way. #nitpicking #besserwisser
360shuvit frontside tailslide over the trannygap
second angle on the slam into traffic :)
bigheel squeezer

manolo
sf downhill, camera lagging behind, shaking, awesome dude!
insane first curbline, a million tricks, ending with styyle
switchfrontsideflip nosegrind revert in that next line, looked cool
all cab tail nose variations in memorial, killed that spot
another amazing line ending with a flawless hardflip50revert, so sick
gnar doublekickflip into a bank
univeristy line, awesome combo
cheering bros on the bangers, subtle yet super
fakieflip manny blunt cab out
ender curbdance

torfinho
i get instant chills as the part starts.
first line suburbs, wtf did you trap southy? kidding :p lol. but seriously, i thk this part easily ranks as one of the alltime greats. this is skateboarding. only fake. torfins eye for lines and spots are unique, and he sparkles them with just the special sauce for amazing realismness. lol. i suck at descibing stuff. sorry.
quick tweak ollie from the roof
wallie onefoot :)
wtf, was that the dopest filmed smithgrind pretzel ever? barely dodging the photog. #eflixxxism #nevergetsold
next line, dannys, kfbstsfakie, halfcabheelcrock, both popped out of the trick so rad
industryline, starting with a 3flip. i cant put my finger on it, but you got the magic touch
second line at dannys ending with the fakie tailslide cabflip. another trickgem.
artgallery, smith, cocomply and 50kickflip the slant. #wizard
180 switch doublegrabbed crail air thingy? sick.
bstspopbsng
the fucking coolest nollie hardflip to date ends it.
music fit the part perfectly.
and did i mention, your filming has never been better.

webster
cruzin start, bangin tweaked shifty flip midline
kickflip axlestall popped to fakie out, blindside
detailed crockedgrind
hispeed nosegrind clearing the sidewalk
frontside tailslide kickflip fakie out, ug, looked totally radical vallyboy!
backside smith transfer, love the angle on the longlens
switch 180 front feeble fakie, sweet, love the boardgrpx btw :)
frontside popshuv crock, perfetly done and shot
tech line in custom spot, sick switch hardflip frontcrock! loove how you both did it and shoot it.
proper locked kickflip back smith on the shitrail
unrecreatable nollie cabflip sketch to start the line at sanatorium, #sorad
not a huge fan of the wheelieslide getting into tho back noseblunt tho lol
parkinghouse, pretweaked 50 360 ollie out, awesomly filmed and done
insanly but not impossibly tweaked nollie hardflip flight (with pretweak) #details
wallride crock
tricky yet perfectly locked frontside bluntslide on the tall hubba
enderline. wtf tha was so sick dude. mad steeze lol. but ye i mean it. every motion in that clip was too good. #winning

again, huge thx to jean olive and manolo for the sick edits :)

and i really liked the colorgrading, reminds me of the golden look of VX1000

and its a huge plus that all dudes use roughly the same camerastyles and lenses/zooms

#drugsmakeyourantdontdodrugs

Stevland
05-27-2012, 01:48 AM
what everyone else said. except if someone said something bad. <3

Jebotek
05-27-2012, 02:56 AM
im speechless
what else need to be said
really great watch and the edit was nuts!

fallingskyline
05-29-2012, 01:32 AM
true that. this vid was INSANELY good. hopefully not too many people will waste their time reading this stonedstream of conscious, nerding the fuuuck out review, but just in case Spoiler Alert for the below lol:

eflix switch crooks all over the place, looking so proper. 180s in/out, duuude tweaks for weeks. ender was so boss. your thumb must move at a superhuman speed to pop that late bfflip down 5 feet out of a 30 mph nosemanual across a high/short pad
geof never seen your stuff before I really dig your style, super fast/clean/realistic gaps were particularly awesome
jeanolive, sweet bail montage!, crooks 270 so nice.. 7:16 FUCK yea, always wanted to see or do that trick, good looks. super nice gaps too.
Manolo first line woah that was the best produced single fakeskateclip I've ever seen. front hurry on a rail super fast WUT so sick. all these super fast lines , switch BIGflip streetgap love that trick! ENDER!!!!!
Torfino polejam-of!!!!!!!! brilliant landing anim control all the time. 13:20 Helllll yea best trick ever at that spot. last two tricks excellent as well, made that nollie hrdflip look damn good
corey - crazy nice flips in-out. also big ups for guilty simpson . ug sw croooks fkyeah. bunch of crazy steezy switchness. 16:13 WOW. crail to !!!!!!!!!

summed it up pretty good <3

rzrfvr
05-29-2012, 02:11 AM
Can't really find the words that fits the praise for this so I'm just gonna leave some <3 and a wish for more stuff from the Couch!

Razorlike Blue
05-29-2012, 03:06 AM
Absolute mind 'splosion, I ain't cleaning it up though.

DaaGooN
05-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Foam.

mamba12
05-30-2012, 02:24 PM
This is the kind of video that makes me optimistic the community isn't going to die any time soon. unexpected, fire from everyone.

WHY CAN'T MY NOLLIE HARDFLIPS LOOK LIKE TORF??????????

corey webster crail tweak front blunt like a motherfucker. thumbs up.

Oddity
05-30-2012, 10:21 PM
This should be banned from YouTube for having too many bangers. Oh and Jean's part got me rock hard.

madsser
05-31-2012, 05:10 AM
Insane fucking shit. Wow oh fucking wow. Manolo....eflixxx......torfinho......webster.....o h fucking wow.....

<3

loved everything....wow <3

joker
05-31-2012, 10:17 AM
Pretty good after lunch watch. Love how far the editing has come since was last around.

norwegianPSYCH0
06-02-2012, 11:06 AM
yes this was friggin sick guys. all the parts was top class. hard to say which one is my favorite. eflix with his high speed gaps lines and whatnot, manolo with his ghetto lines, that ledge session was incredible.. or corey with those amazing animations like that grab he does just before the blunt down that gigantic ledge :P or maybe geoff for his unusual spot selection or mr.olive who always has such great flow..
anyway proud to be on such an awesome team :)