PDA

View Full Version : BGM Magazine (Gaming)

bengrover
05-28-2012, 11:49 AM
New concept of mine, pretty simple and might amount to nothing, but something to keep me entertained for a little while.

BGM is a magazine I'm gonna create monthly, with my take on games and all the usual shit you get in gaming magazines. Will be pretty simple, 12 or so pages to begin with, reviews and genral talking etc.

Put up a cover as a test for quality today. Can be found here http://issuu.com/bengrover/docs/bmg-issue1/1

Hope to eventually create a site similar to LB and Gnar to host the magazine if it goes anywhere. For the first issue or two though, will post a link about.

If anyone wants to ad an advert for their Youtube channel or something, or even add a review or some written material, then please send em my way. 210x297mm 300 resolution please.

CHEERS.

m.seven
05-28-2012, 01:51 PM
nice looking cover,looking forward to seeing the first issue

agusbmxarg
05-28-2012, 02:11 PM

This. Solid first impression.

replicant
05-29-2012, 08:12 AM
Looking forward to seeing more.

bengrover
05-29-2012, 09:06 AM
Not much of a writer, so looking for some people to help me out with that side of things more than anything. Share the idea around to any other communities you're a part of, friends or anyone you want.

If anyone does want to help with the writing, or you hear from someone who wants to please email me a piece about any game to groverbro99@hotmail.com

Cheers for the positive feedback all ready.

EmmitBrown
05-29-2012, 09:27 AM

...ditto...