PDA

View Full Version : INDORMS - FULL PART - H TIO

Wiltzuh
05-31-2012, 01:40 PM
Most creative stuff i've seen i while ! Nice aggressive style and filming and loads of harder tricks and lines that ANYone else can do.
Some REAL bangers went down while filming this video and behind the scenes.
...and he's nice as hell...nordic power !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdX9FLY3V_o&lc=z6KfnPwxhFIt5gfdqcae7RFmWjhYj2djX7IujyLjY0s&feature=inbox

m.seven
05-31-2012, 01:51 PM
sick edit Wiltz,liked the way the black and white clips looked,that old film style looks really cool to me.
H TIO is a beast,luv that guy's stuff,and your clips..you just make everything look so proper and precise.

knexzor
05-31-2012, 02:15 PM
Not a big fan of the song but damn, you utilized it very well. Great edit.
Lots of nice stuff in there. Tailslide to alley oop lien transfer was so hot, especially the second angle was fire.
Good job you two

emericaridr11
05-31-2012, 04:58 PM
fucking crazy cool, i agree the black and white shots Blew me away.....looked so real and authentic

saunders420
05-31-2012, 09:09 PM
This was badass skating from both of ya. great job on the edit too wiltz. super good

Ladd279
05-31-2012, 09:34 PM
Love this song well album matter fact, anyway I never thought about editing to it and this was sick. Agree on black and white shots looked to real! Skating was indeed creative loved every bit

fallingskyline
05-31-2012, 10:39 PM
PWEEZE VIMEO THIS... Can't see :(

rzrfvr
06-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Really great edit Wiltz. As everyone already pointed out the B/W effect was sick. Kinda wish to see a full video with that treatment though it might get old. Both of you killed it and the CAP looks amazing.

The Sisu is strong in you! :)

Granka
06-01-2012, 01:45 AM
As you might know, I think you are one of the best editors in fakeskating and you sure didn't let anyone down this time.
I love that song, fucking Foo!

Your blunt 180 out over the lion's head was sick!
Varial feeble 180 out, boom!
Boneless smacking the shit out of that barrel!
That line with the FS Tail and nosegrabby-thingy was smooth!

But yeah, it has been an honor to work on this thing with you.

Wiltzuh
06-01-2012, 04:11 AM
Wow lot of love i see ! Thanks everyone ! Feedback is always gold

B/W was nice as well in my opinion...i have used that same style in my RL skate videos for quite long time but this was
first time i tried it with fakeskating. It's very easy way to fill gaps between clips hahah

I like FF too but i have never thought using their song in neither; RL or Fakeskate videos so i think i was kinda "hipster". And the song was also quite simple
and fun to edit with. Not too fast but not too slow either which made it very good to fit clips with.

I hope to receive more indorms footy soon so stay tuned for more indorms stuff...and also if you're on xbox and u want to be in vid like this, just hit me up for session once or twice
or as many times you want.

Thanks everybody

PoppySquidJr
06-01-2012, 04:59 AM
Fire from the both of you, this junk was crazy, the filming was seriously good and the edit put it away. /jealousy

and also if you're on xbox and u want to be in vid like this, just hit me up for session once or twice
Does this only apply to people that already have ya added or would you be interesting in meeting someone new? :P
I always need people to sesh with :U

Permy
06-01-2012, 07:23 AM
soo good
thee editing
mygod pull your pants up

Skatehead
06-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Fancys..

r0ke
06-02-2012, 06:24 AM
2:10 exit from the overcrook = win ;).

Excellent video guys! Won't even bother skating here as you guys completely shut it down haha.

SK8ERatWAR
06-02-2012, 09:51 AM
huh wait, why do you have this posted twice? I posted on the other one lol..
but this was very veeeeery good

momadaddy
06-03-2012, 09:38 PM
granka is the bomb diggity and wiltz good looking on the edit