PDA

View Full Version : Madina High promo.

ay platypus
05-31-2012, 02:09 PM
hay guy this is a video to my new park Madina high hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-38xnBJlyYk&feature=g-upl

this is only my 2nd video feed back on the video would really be appreciated!

saunders420
05-31-2012, 02:18 PM
Great stuff Platypus. Your parks always kickass. While editing try to remember to cut off the beginning of each clips to avoid the clicking noise.

ay platypus
05-31-2012, 02:25 PM
Great stuff Platypus. Your parks always kickass. While editing try to remember to cut off the beginning of each clips to avoid the clicking noise.

Thanks man! And yeh will do didn't notice it until just now... It really annoying haha thanks for the adivce!

mattyman512
05-31-2012, 03:03 PM
nice1 platypus, I'm really liking it atmo! Keep this up and u will be in for a winner!

Wiltzuh
05-31-2012, 03:55 PM
Good video mate ! This was probably little bit too slow edit for me but it's just my opinion.

+ Arcade Fire <3 even though this song is "abd" (hate that word) by me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kteEC5ddVKQ check the date hahah

Ayreon
05-31-2012, 09:35 PM
Well as for the edit being too slow, the song and skating were slow so it was fine by me. and if the given clips are slow skating there isnt much he can do about it edit wise. I didnt find too much time before and after tricks so there wasnt much to cut down.

but yah be careful about that click noise.

park looks good.
it only being your 2nd vid, your filming is pretty dam good. unless this is only your first edit and before you had others edit your stuff. either way.

ay platypus
05-31-2012, 11:11 PM
Thanks guys! Aha I was almost sure it had been done but couldn't find the video so thought I was tripping out haha
Thanks ayron I'll get those clips abit longer and I am in a cupple of videos but most of them I have had some one film for me haha so I've only been filming on my own for about 1month now...

Ayreon
06-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Well u got it lol

I wasnt too good at filming after my first month. Then again that was s1 lol.

ay platypus
06-01-2012, 06:43 AM
Well u got it lol

I wasnt too good at filming after my first month. Then again that was s1 lol.

haha thats most likly why haha