PDA

View Full Version : Indiegame, the Movie

fallingskyline
06-14-2012, 01:22 AM
stunning movie about how the games braid, fez and super meat boy was made.
if you haven't already, go check it out http://buy.indiegamethemovie.com/

Boris Magee
06-14-2012, 01:41 AM
I am a huge fan of Team meat and Fez (Braid was not my thing really, but still respect it for what it did). A couple of bandages away from 100%ing Super Meat Boy (though I doubt i'll ever get there), and Fez just blew my mind.
The movie is currently downloading now through steam. Looking back I should have probably bought it from their website so they got more of my money, but oh well. I can't wait to watch it later, and then again with Team Meat's commentary!

fallingskyline
06-14-2012, 01:50 AM
i suck at super meat boy, i cannot even get pass the 1st boss the one with the big chainsaw following you through a land of blades...
i had problems with the steam player, giving me a giant soup of color and pixelpest but no picture. coulnd't wait to look for a reason and bought it on the movie page again... after checking today, it has something to do with adobe air or my flash version. but you gotta like the people behind the games. J. blow is such a strange person, but i kinda like him. the story behind fez is great, too.

Boris Magee
06-18-2012, 01:43 AM
yeah, i was so happy with it. with those games being some of my favourite of all time, the movie was pretty much made for me hahahaha.
sucks about having to buy it twice though, but sounds like you don't regret it too much hahaha

PoppySquidJr
06-18-2012, 09:42 AM
The trailer made it look like some pretentious hipster garbage, but it turned out to be incredible <3