PDA

View Full Version : Inspire me people!!

s_legary
07-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Any pictures, videos, themes or random thoughts. I'm having a "writers block" (builders block?)! Something that you would want to ride, but realistic. (ie. no mega parks with ramps twisting this way and that way. Thanks for your help!!

Ruben_Williams
07-03-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm making a trainstation platform in the hanger bit of the backlot park, not sure if it's gonna end up looking any good.

Wiltzuh
07-03-2012, 04:58 PM
I don't know how many times i got to post this list again hahah

-Waterpark
-Chinatown
-Abandoned depot turned into skatepark w/ flatbeds and tankers sunk into concrete
-Wiltzuh's mansion. I would live there
-Suburbs
-Kids playground
-Landfill
-Resort right next to water
-Museum (art, history, science)
-Mine
-Construction Site
-"After Earthquake" -scenario
-Oriental Bazar or marketplace
-Ghetto
-Beach area
-Police Station
-Fire Station
-Unfinished skatepark
-Big water treatment plant
-Docks
-Carfactory
-Graveyard
-Illegal spot at night
Just some ideas i have in my head but i'm way too lazy to use dem all...

Also RL remakes are always liked. And you could also try doing collab-park with someone. That opens lot of new ways when you can change or add something to someone others ideas and creations.

InsideManager
07-03-2012, 05:04 PM
I think a prison needs to be made, an abandoned one with some long hallways and benches and a lunch room full of tables, maybe a basketball court with a little bank and some more benches, could be awesome if done right.

STEEZxSTATUS
07-03-2012, 07:56 PM
I think a prison needs to be made, an abandoned one with some long hallways and benches and a lunch room full of tables, maybe a basketball court with a little bank and some more benches, could be awesome if done right.

True and some spots outside the jail would be nice

TheMaster
07-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Yo just check out my thread called "Inspiration" Lots of ideas people throwin around. i SWEAR i posted it a week or less ago ha

Wiltz- I got some of ur ideas in ur list put into the park im workin on right now

r0ke
07-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Simple: make more NIGHT plazas (not just spotlight parks).

I have yet to skate a fully realistic looking night plaza.

Ruben_Williams
07-05-2012, 08:48 AM

Buddah's made one